Blog: Banking on some sunshine
Dean Best | 26 August 2011
The heavy rain in London today means only one thing: we are heading into a Bank Holiday weekend in the UK.
just-food is closed on Monday but don't let that stop you reading some of the latest insights, including our latest Sustainability Watch interview with the head of the Ethical Trading Initiative, an analysis of the prospects for Irish dairy and nutrition group Glanbia and a look at China's inflation rate - and what that means for consumers and food manufacturers in the country.
We're back on Tuesday 30 August.
A new report by the Soil Association has highlighted a lack of healthy lunch options at the cafes of some of the UK's most prestigious visitor attractions....
The BBC turned to just-food today for insight on the price dispute between Tesco and Unilever....
Just weeks after buying UK turkey processor Bernard Matthews from administration, food tycoon Ranjit Boparan has struck a similar deal....
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Focus: Thai demographics drive health categories
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report