Blog: Banking on some sunshine
Dean Best | 26 August 2011
The heavy rain in London today means only one thing: we are heading into a Bank Holiday weekend in the UK.
just-food is closed on Monday but don't let that stop you reading some of the latest insights, including our latest Sustainability Watch interview with the head of the Ethical Trading Initiative, an analysis of the prospects for Irish dairy and nutrition group Glanbia and a look at China's inflation rate - and what that means for consumers and food manufacturers in the country.
We're back on Tuesday 30 August.
Hain Celestial, under the scrutiny of the investment community in recent months and facing some challenges in its domestic market, has announced another shuffling of its management pack....
FrieslandCampina, which today served up higher profits but lower sales for 2016, is ready to offload the last non-dairy business owned by the Dutch cooperative giant....
To follow on from our earlier notice and after some hard work from our technical team, just-food is back live after today's power outage....
Much of the UK has felt the impact of Storm Doris today - and just-food's head office has been no exception....
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast