Blog: Banking on some sunshine
Dean Best | 26 August 2011
The heavy rain in London today means only one thing: we are heading into a Bank Holiday weekend in the UK.
just-food is closed on Monday but don't let that stop you reading some of the latest insights, including our latest Sustainability Watch interview with the head of the Ethical Trading Initiative, an analysis of the prospects for Irish dairy and nutrition group Glanbia and a look at China's inflation rate - and what that means for consumers and food manufacturers in the country.
We're back on Tuesday 30 August.
Since Theresa May took over as UK Prime Minister in the wake of the country's referendum vote to quit the European Union, she and her ministers have been at pains not to divulge their negotiating posi...
Greenpeace's long-running campaign against UK tuna brand John West, owned by seafood giant Thai Union, is now directing its fire against Sainsbury's....
The Obama administration appears to have conceded the landmark Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) trade deal will not be pushed through in the lame-duck session of Congress before Donald Trump is inaugur...
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group