Blog: Ben & Jerry's announcement imminent....?
Michelle Russell | 17 February 2010
As the days tick to the start of Fairtrade Fortnight, companies across the UK prepare their announcements on the resilience of their Fairtrade offerings during a tough economic recession.
Sainsbury’s was first to kick off the impending wave of Fairtrade related news on Monday (15 February), with the announcement that it has become the world’s largest retailer of Fairtrade products.
just-food, however, has had whiff of a possible launch by Unilever's Ben & Jerry’s - and a link with the Fairtrade Foundation. Could the ice-cream maker be looking to add to its Fairtrade repetoire?
Watch this space…
Since Theresa May took over as UK Prime Minister in the wake of the country's referendum vote to quit the European Union, she and her ministers have been at pains not to divulge their negotiating posi...
Greenpeace's long-running campaign against UK tuna brand John West, owned by seafood giant Thai Union, is now directing its fire against Sainsbury's....
The Obama administration appears to have conceded the landmark Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) trade deal will not be pushed through in the lame-duck session of Congress before Donald Trump is inaugur...
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group