Blog: Ben & Jerry's announcement imminent....?
Michelle Russell | 17 February 2010
As the days tick to the start of Fairtrade Fortnight, companies across the UK prepare their announcements on the resilience of their Fairtrade offerings during a tough economic recession.
Sainsbury’s was first to kick off the impending wave of Fairtrade related news on Monday (15 February), with the announcement that it has become the world’s largest retailer of Fairtrade products.
just-food, however, has had whiff of a possible launch by Unilever's Ben & Jerry’s - and a link with the Fairtrade Foundation. Could the ice-cream maker be looking to add to its Fairtrade repetoire?
Watch this space…
A new report by the Soil Association has highlighted a lack of healthy lunch options at the cafes of some of the UK's most prestigious visitor attractions....
The BBC turned to just-food today for insight on the price dispute between Tesco and Unilever....
Just weeks after buying UK turkey processor Bernard Matthews from administration, food tycoon Ranjit Boparan has struck a similar deal....
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Lamb Weston goes it alone: six things to learn
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report