Blog: Bender Ender
Catherine Sleep | 17 February 2004
It may look like a mini trampoline on wheels, but the Bender Ender could revolutionise the shopping experience, not least for the infirm or those with bad backs.
The Bender Ender shopping trolley has a rubber shelf which expands like a hammock as groceries are loaded into it. As they are lifted out again at the till, the hammock rises again as the load lightens, eliminating the need for shoppers to bend down to pick up items from the bottom of the trolley. Cool huh?
Today (23 December) is just-food's last day before closing for Christmas. We'll return, raring to go on Tuesday 3 January - but of course there's been plenty of top-notch content that has gone live in...
The plethora of food manufacturing associations in the UK has been argued by some to be an impediment to the industry coming to a coherent position on the aftermath of Brexit and on what the sector sh...
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs