Blog: Better late than never
Catherine Sleep | 2 February 2006
3663 may be First for Foodservice but it’s been slow off the mark with organics. just-food published a story today reporting that the foodservice company, one of the largest in the UK, has launched an additive-free and organic range. Good stuff, but, you know, about time too!
At leas the company is cutting edge in one regard: its name. Well, it was a few years back, anyway. 3663 (three double six three) spells 'food' on your phone keypad. How very modern…
Hain Celestial, under the scrutiny of the investment community in recent months and facing some challenges in its domestic market, has announced another shuffling of its management pack....
FrieslandCampina, which today served up higher profits but lower sales for 2016, is ready to offload the last non-dairy business owned by the Dutch cooperative giant....
To follow on from our earlier notice and after some hard work from our technical team, just-food is back live after today's power outage....
Much of the UK has felt the impact of Storm Doris today - and just-food's head office has been no exception....
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations