Blog: Better late than never
Catherine Sleep | 2 February 2006
3663 may be First for Foodservice but it’s been slow off the mark with organics. just-food published a story today reporting that the foodservice company, one of the largest in the UK, has launched an additive-free and organic range. Good stuff, but, you know, about time too!
At leas the company is cutting edge in one regard: its name. Well, it was a few years back, anyway. 3663 (three double six three) spells 'food' on your phone keypad. How very modern…
Today (23 December) is just-food's last day before closing for Christmas. We'll return, raring to go on Tuesday 3 January - but of course there's been plenty of top-notch content that has gone live in...
The plethora of food manufacturing associations in the UK has been argued by some to be an impediment to the industry coming to a coherent position on the aftermath of Brexit and on what the sector sh...
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target