Blog: Blogging on
Catherine Sleep | 2 July 2003
Blogs are still in their infancy but rapidly growing in number. The jury is still out on whether blogs are pointless self-promoting ramblings or a cutting-edge new channel for sharing information. I aim to use my blog to share snippets of news with you that have no home elsewhere on the site and to point you in the direction of websites and information that I think food industry professionals will find informative or, at times, entertaining.
Today (23 December) is just-food's last day before closing for Christmas. We'll return, raring to go on Tuesday 3 January - but of course there's been plenty of top-notch content that has gone live in...
The plethora of food manufacturing associations in the UK has been argued by some to be an impediment to the industry coming to a coherent position on the aftermath of Brexit and on what the sector sh...
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk