Blog: Blogging powerful
Catherine Sleep | 21 February 2006
I’ve always thought of this blog as a little bit of food fluff to help readers through the hard news and analysis that dominates most of the site. Yet it may be more influential than we presume.
A while back one of the team mentioned in the blog the general confusion over cereals, adding that in his local branch of Wal-Mart’s Asda supermarket there was a breakfast cereal aisle with a big sign over part of it saying ‘wheat’. And under it there were hundreds of boxes of cornflakes.
I was speaking to him recently and he told me that within a week of the blog being published, the sign had been corrected. Way to go!
Today (23 December) is just-food's last day before closing for Christmas. We'll return, raring to go on Tuesday 3 January - but of course there's been plenty of top-notch content that has gone live in...
The plethora of food manufacturing associations in the UK has been argued by some to be an impediment to the industry coming to a coherent position on the aftermath of Brexit and on what the sector sh...
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs