Blog: Boozy poultry
Catherine Sleep | 1 March 2006
It may look like a hungry wino’s fantasy, but apparently the chickcan is a serious and highly successful cook’s aid.
You get your chicken, you, ahem, ‘apply’ the chickcan to it, and into the oven it goes. Why you would want your chicken to taste of beer I’m not sure, but a lot of people out there must like it.
Anyone tried this? Let me know how it was for you.
Hain Celestial, under the scrutiny of the investment community in recent months and facing some challenges in its domestic market, has announced another shuffling of its management pack....
FrieslandCampina, which today served up higher profits but lower sales for 2016, is ready to offload the last non-dairy business owned by the Dutch cooperative giant....
To follow on from our earlier notice and after some hard work from our technical team, just-food is back live after today's power outage....
Much of the UK has felt the impact of Storm Doris today - and just-food's head office has been no exception....
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- General Mills books lower 9M sales and profits