Blog: Burger panic provokes 911 call
Catherine Sleep | 12 September 2006
Now this, friends, is funny. Check out the audio cast of this phone call placed by an irate and screeching Burger King customer to the emergency services. Essentially she’s insisting on the cops getting down to her local Drive Thru as soon as possible to crack the whip at the staff there who are failing to make up her burger to her exacting requirements. Well, they do say the customer knows best.
You have to hope that if she heard herself on tape, she’d realise what a ridiculous situation she’s created. On the other hand, she does sound deadly serious, so maybe not. Enjoy!
Hain Celestial, under the scrutiny of the investment community in recent months and facing some challenges in its domestic market, has announced another shuffling of its management pack....
FrieslandCampina, which today served up higher profits but lower sales for 2016, is ready to offload the last non-dairy business owned by the Dutch cooperative giant....
To follow on from our earlier notice and after some hard work from our technical team, just-food is back live after today's power outage....
Much of the UK has felt the impact of Storm Doris today - and just-food's head office has been no exception....
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch