Blog: Burger panic provokes 911 call
Catherine Sleep | 12 September 2006
Now this, friends, is funny. Check out the audio cast of this phone call placed by an irate and screeching Burger King customer to the emergency services. Essentially she’s insisting on the cops getting down to her local Drive Thru as soon as possible to crack the whip at the staff there who are failing to make up her burger to her exacting requirements. Well, they do say the customer knows best.
You have to hope that if she heard herself on tape, she’d realise what a ridiculous situation she’s created. On the other hand, she does sound deadly serious, so maybe not. Enjoy!
Blue Bell Creameries is trying to win back the trust of consumers after a fatal listeriosis outbreak last year was linked to its products - but in recent days the US ice cream maker has issued another...
The UK's competition regulator has given the all-clear to Hain Celestial's bid to buy UK food and beverage group Orchard House Foods, nine months after the US group announced the deal....
Hershey made an unusual announcement today (20 September), sharing its own sales data for the last four weeks to assuage any possible investor concern over figures released by Nielsen....
As the UK starts to ponder what kind of a relationship it wants with the European Union post-Brexit, EU leaders have been lining up to warn that Britain will not be allowed to "cherry pick" deals and ...
- Interview: Mondelez eyes sweet success in China
- The benefits of engaging staff in sustainability
- How food companies involve staff in sustainability
- Interview: Mondelez's outlook for China
- What next for Bernard Matthews? - comment
- Ireland unveils national plan to tackle obesity
- Fonterra says value-added strategy paying off
- Nestle close to finalising Garoto deal
- Aryzta FY profits fall
- Gen Mills uses NPD, renovation to heat soup sales
- Global Chocolate Confectionery Overview: Challenges, Opportunities and Risks
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Global Foodservice Market 2016-2020
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Food and Drinks Closures: Performance and Opportunities