Blog: Burger panic provokes 911 call
Catherine Sleep | 12 September 2006
Now this, friends, is funny. Check out the audio cast of this phone call placed by an irate and screeching Burger King customer to the emergency services. Essentially she’s insisting on the cops getting down to her local Drive Thru as soon as possible to crack the whip at the staff there who are failing to make up her burger to her exacting requirements. Well, they do say the customer knows best.
You have to hope that if she heard herself on tape, she’d realise what a ridiculous situation she’s created. On the other hand, she does sound deadly serious, so maybe not. Enjoy!
Today (23 December) is just-food's last day before closing for Christmas. We'll return, raring to go on Tuesday 3 January - but of course there's been plenty of top-notch content that has gone live in...
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Why near-term takeover of Mead Johnson unlikely
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Boparan confirms interest in Fox's Biscuits
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Update - Pladis not bidding for Weetabix