Blog: Cadbury adds mint to UK Bubbly range
Dean Best | 26 September 2012
Just a quick update on Monday's blog, which detailed Cadbury's plans to launch its next Bubbly flavour for the UK market on Google+.
The confectioner yesterday (25 September) announced the new flavour was mint, adding to a range including Cadbury Dairy Milk Bubbly Mini and the flagship Bubbly product launched earlier this year.
The Bubbly line has drawn comparisons with Nestle's Aero bar but Cadbury believes its product and the new mint flavour stands up against its rival.
"I don't want to diss the competition's products but ours is a better tasting product," Noel Woollard, a member of Kraft Foods' global product development team, told just-food yesterday at the company's global centre for excellence for chocolate, which is located at Bournville, south of Birmingham, where Cadbury was founded.
At Bournville yesterday, Cadbury outlined its innovation strategy for chocolate, coverage of which will be on just-food in the coming days.
Coca-Cola Amatil is co-operating with Australian state police after an employee was arrested for money laundering and receiving a reported half-a-million Australian dollars in corrupt commissions. ...
Yildiz Holding reportedly wants its snacks business to overtake Kellogg and become the world's second-largest snack manufacturer....
Nestle, Danone, Kerry Group and Tyson Foods are among the multinational consumer goods manufacturers presenting next week at the Consumer Analyst Group of Europe conference in London - of which just-f...
- Analysis: Is Heinz, Kraft merger "a growth story"?
- The challenges awaiting ConAgra's new CEO
- M&A Watch: Who could be on 3G Capital's radar?
- Focus: Can Mars gain share in Indian chocolate?
- Viewpoint: Faber-led Danone gets realistic
- UPDATE: Heinz, Kraft strike merger agreement
- Fatal explosion at French desserts firm Senagral
- Kraft "in buyout talks" with Heinz owner 3G
- Infographic: Heinz, Kraft unveil combined business
- Buffett: Kraft Heinz to withstand health focus