Blog: Cadbury's Christmas message
Dean Best | 18 December 2009
Cadbury and Kraft Foods' guns were firing at each other across the pond this week - but it seems the Dairy Milk maker is taking a break over Christmas.
One of the Cadbury press team has sent an email telling us that they will still be available over the festive period - with the following message:
"I'm sure, like us, you're hoping for a nice break over the holiday period - we're currently, rather presumptuously, humming John Lennon's 'Happy Christmas (War is Over)'," the Cadbury missive reads.
"Of course we'll all be back fighting in Jan. Here's to peace in 2010."
Not sure there will be too much of that in the early weeks of the year....
To follow on from our earlier notice and after some hard work from our technical team, just-food is back live after today's power outage....
Much of the UK has felt the impact of Storm Doris today - and just-food's head office has been no exception....
A year after union officials alleged Fyffes abused workers on plantations in Central America - and called on the produce giant to be kicked out of the Ethical Trading Initiative forum - the company is...
Much of the chatter about where 3G Capital could look next has centred on packaged food - but might the private-equity fund be about to extend its foodservice empire?...
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- General Mills issues profit warning