Blog: Cadbury's Christmas message
Dean Best | 18 December 2009
Cadbury and Kraft Foods' guns were firing at each other across the pond this week - but it seems the Dairy Milk maker is taking a break over Christmas.
One of the Cadbury press team has sent an email telling us that they will still be available over the festive period - with the following message:
"I'm sure, like us, you're hoping for a nice break over the holiday period - we're currently, rather presumptuously, humming John Lennon's 'Happy Christmas (War is Over)'," the Cadbury missive reads.
"Of course we'll all be back fighting in Jan. Here's to peace in 2010."
Not sure there will be too much of that in the early weeks of the year....
Today (23 December) is just-food's last day before closing for Christmas. We'll return, raring to go on Tuesday 3 January - but of course there's been plenty of top-notch content that has gone live in...
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs