Blog: Cadbury's Christmas message
Dean Best | 18 December 2009
Cadbury and Kraft Foods' guns were firing at each other across the pond this week - but it seems the Dairy Milk maker is taking a break over Christmas.
One of the Cadbury press team has sent an email telling us that they will still be available over the festive period - with the following message:
"I'm sure, like us, you're hoping for a nice break over the holiday period - we're currently, rather presumptuously, humming John Lennon's 'Happy Christmas (War is Over)'," the Cadbury missive reads.
"Of course we'll all be back fighting in Jan. Here's to peace in 2010."
Not sure there will be too much of that in the early weeks of the year....
Nestle, set to welcome a new CEO on 1 January, has announced more changes to the make-up of its senior management team....
Blue Bell Creameries is trying to win back the trust of consumers after a fatal listeriosis outbreak last year was linked to its products - but in recent days the US ice cream maker has issued another...
The UK's competition regulator has given the all-clear to Hain Celestial's bid to buy UK food and beverage group Orchard House Foods, nine months after the US group announced the deal....
Hershey made an unusual announcement today (20 September), sharing its own sales data for the last four weeks to assuage any possible investor concern over figures released by Nielsen....
- Interview: Mondelez's outlook for China
- Interview: Mondelez eyes sweet success in China
- General Mills on Q1, innovation, margins
- How food companies involve staff in sustainability
- What next for Bernard Matthews? - comment
- Ireland unveils national plan to tackle obesity
- Aryzta FY profits fall
- ConAgra acquires Frontera Foods' "gourmet" brands
- Nestle close to finalising Garoto deal
- Aryzta appoints Gary McGann as chairman
- Global Chocolate Confectionery Overview: Challenges, Opportunities and Risks
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Global Foodservice Market 2016-2020
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Food and Drinks Closures: Performance and Opportunities