Blog: CAGE investment conference starts in London
Dean Best | 28 March 2011
The second Consumer Analyst Group Europe - or CAGE - conference has kicked off in London today (28 March).
The event, which made its debut last year, sees some of the world's leading food companies present to analysts from the UK, Europe and further afield.
just-food is the official media partner at CAGE. Keep your eyes peeled on just-food's news pages from tomorrow to find out what the likes of Heinz, Ebro Foods and Premier Foods plc have told those present from the investment community.
Later in the week, we will feature comment from companies including Unilever, Danone and Nestle.
Today (23 December) is just-food's last day before closing for Christmas. We'll return, raring to go on Tuesday 3 January - but of course there's been plenty of top-notch content that has gone live in...
The plethora of food manufacturing associations in the UK has been argued by some to be an impediment to the industry coming to a coherent position on the aftermath of Brexit and on what the sector sh...
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth