Blog: CAGE investment conference starts in London
Dean Best | 28 March 2011
The second Consumer Analyst Group Europe - or CAGE - conference has kicked off in London today (28 March).
The event, which made its debut last year, sees some of the world's leading food companies present to analysts from the UK, Europe and further afield.
just-food is the official media partner at CAGE. Keep your eyes peeled on just-food's news pages from tomorrow to find out what the likes of Heinz, Ebro Foods and Premier Foods plc have told those present from the investment community.
Later in the week, we will feature comment from companies including Unilever, Danone and Nestle.
Hain Celestial, under the scrutiny of the investment community in recent months and facing some challenges in its domestic market, has announced another shuffling of its management pack....
FrieslandCampina, which today served up higher profits but lower sales for 2016, is ready to offload the last non-dairy business owned by the Dutch cooperative giant....
To follow on from our earlier notice and after some hard work from our technical team, just-food is back live after today's power outage....
Much of the UK has felt the impact of Storm Doris today - and just-food's head office has been no exception....
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Brazil giants JBS, BRF probed over alleged bribery