Blog: CAGE investment conference starts in London
Dean Best | 28 March 2011
The second Consumer Analyst Group Europe - or CAGE - conference has kicked off in London today (28 March).
The event, which made its debut last year, sees some of the world's leading food companies present to analysts from the UK, Europe and further afield.
just-food is the official media partner at CAGE. Keep your eyes peeled on just-food's news pages from tomorrow to find out what the likes of Heinz, Ebro Foods and Premier Foods plc have told those present from the investment community.
Later in the week, we will feature comment from companies including Unilever, Danone and Nestle.
A year after union officials alleged Fyffes abused workers on plantations in Central America - and called on the produce giant to be kicked out of the Ethical Trading Initiative forum - the company is...
Much of the chatter about where 3G Capital could look next has centred on packaged food - but might the private-equity fund be about to extend its foodservice empire?...
Headlines that Mead Johnson's board has backed Reckitt Benckiser's takeover bid will no doubt overshadow the other news on the group this week – that it is facing a US lawsuit from a “whistle blower” ...
Kantar Worldpanel issued its monthly supermarket share data in the UK this morning - and the numbers showed a change in the identity of the country's top five food retailers....
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Danone sales dampened by Europe, China