Blog: CAGE investment conference starts in London
Dean Best | 28 March 2011
The second Consumer Analyst Group Europe - or CAGE - conference has kicked off in London today (28 March).
The event, which made its debut last year, sees some of the world's leading food companies present to analysts from the UK, Europe and further afield.
just-food is the official media partner at CAGE. Keep your eyes peeled on just-food's news pages from tomorrow to find out what the likes of Heinz, Ebro Foods and Premier Foods plc have told those present from the investment community.
Later in the week, we will feature comment from companies including Unilever, Danone and Nestle.
Ask any FMCG executive to list the trends shaking up the sector and digital and e-commerce will be pretty high on the list. Drill down into that and Amazon will be one of the subjects in the digital s...
Since Theresa May took over as UK Prime Minister in the wake of the country's referendum vote to quit the European Union, she and her ministers have been at pains not to divulge their negotiating posi...
Greenpeace's long-running campaign against UK tuna brand John West, owned by seafood giant Thai Union, is now directing its fire against Sainsbury's....
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%