Blog: Can we defuse the diet time bomb?
Catherine Sleep | 7 January 2004
There’s no doubt about it, obesity is going to remain THE issue we talk about this year. The UK Food Standards Agency is holding a public debate to discuss food promotion to children and the effect it has on poor diets and rising levels of childhood obesity. Want a ticket? Get in line because they are bound to sell like the proverbial hot cakes. I've already booked mine.
The debate will also be broadcast live on Sky – for more info click the link below.
The BBC turned to just-food today for insight on the price dispute between Tesco and Unilever....
Just weeks after buying UK turkey processor Bernard Matthews from administration, food tycoon Ranjit Boparan has struck a similar deal....
Shares in Tyson Foods slumped on Friday, closing down almost 9% after an analyst claimed a lawsuit facing the company could hit the US meat titan....
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- Kraft Heinz: Innovation more important than ever
- Online snack seller Graze makes US retail debut
- Abbott sees international nutrition sales fall
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review