Blog: Can we defuse the diet time bomb?
Catherine Sleep | 7 January 2004
There’s no doubt about it, obesity is going to remain THE issue we talk about this year. The UK Food Standards Agency is holding a public debate to discuss food promotion to children and the effect it has on poor diets and rising levels of childhood obesity. Want a ticket? Get in line because they are bound to sell like the proverbial hot cakes. I've already booked mine.
The debate will also be broadcast live on Sky – for more info click the link below.
Since Theresa May took over as UK Prime Minister in the wake of the country's referendum vote to quit the European Union, she and her ministers have been at pains not to divulge their negotiating posi...
Greenpeace's long-running campaign against UK tuna brand John West, owned by seafood giant Thai Union, is now directing its fire against Sainsbury's....
The Obama administration appears to have conceded the landmark Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) trade deal will not be pushed through in the lame-duck session of Congress before Donald Trump is inaugur...
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses