Blog: Catherine Geslain-Lanéelle speaks out
Catherine Sleep | 8 August 2006
Since taking up her post as executive director of the European Food Safety Authority in June, Catherine Geslain-Lanéelle has been understandably busy. There is no bigger job in the food industry right now, and she has abundant claims on her time and expertise. So we were delighted when she agreed to take an hour off to chat to just-food’s Keith Nuthall.
It’s the first interview she’s given with a specialist publication outside of Italy, and members can get the inside track on how she intends to steer EFSA strategy by clicking the link below.
Hain Celestial, under the scrutiny of the investment community in recent months and facing some challenges in its domestic market, has announced another shuffling of its management pack....
FrieslandCampina, which today served up higher profits but lower sales for 2016, is ready to offload the last non-dairy business owned by the Dutch cooperative giant....
To follow on from our earlier notice and after some hard work from our technical team, just-food is back live after today's power outage....
Much of the UK has felt the impact of Storm Doris today - and just-food's head office has been no exception....
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Brazil giants JBS, BRF probed over alleged bribery