Blog: Cheesy litterbug
Catherine Sleep | 3 May 2006
A woman has been fined for throwing a Cheesy Wotsit out of her car window. A council official who spotted the misdeed reported it and charges were pressed. It’s a bit of a disproportionate rap on the knuckles for her but hopefully a reminder to others who thoughtlessly chuck garbage from moving cars that it’s a potentially dangerous and certainly antisocial habit. See also jettisoned chewing gum.
Today (23 December) is just-food's last day before closing for Christmas. We'll return, raring to go on Tuesday 3 January - but of course there's been plenty of top-notch content that has gone live in...
The plethora of food manufacturing associations in the UK has been argued by some to be an impediment to the industry coming to a coherent position on the aftermath of Brexit and on what the sector sh...
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk