Blog: Cheesy litterbug
Catherine Sleep | 3 May 2006
A woman has been fined for throwing a Cheesy Wotsit out of her car window. A council official who spotted the misdeed reported it and charges were pressed. It’s a bit of a disproportionate rap on the knuckles for her but hopefully a reminder to others who thoughtlessly chuck garbage from moving cars that it’s a potentially dangerous and certainly antisocial habit. See also jettisoned chewing gum.
Premier Foods plc revealed today (28 March) it has secured a deal with its pension scheme trustees that will see the UK food maker reduce its pension burden....
Hain Celestial, under the scrutiny of the investment community in recent months and facing some challenges in its domestic market, has announced another shuffling of its management pack....
FrieslandCampina, which today served up higher profits but lower sales for 2016, is ready to offload the last non-dairy business owned by the Dutch cooperative giant....
To follow on from our earlier notice and after some hard work from our technical team, just-food is back live after today's power outage....
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- UK, EU food faces "more costly" trade, warns study
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- UK sets 20% sugar cut guidelines for food industry