Blog: Cheesy litterbug
Catherine Sleep | 3 May 2006
A woman has been fined for throwing a Cheesy Wotsit out of her car window. A council official who spotted the misdeed reported it and charges were pressed. It’s a bit of a disproportionate rap on the knuckles for her but hopefully a reminder to others who thoughtlessly chuck garbage from moving cars that it’s a potentially dangerous and certainly antisocial habit. See also jettisoned chewing gum.
To follow on from our earlier notice and after some hard work from our technical team, just-food is back live after today's power outage....
Much of the UK has felt the impact of Storm Doris today - and just-food's head office has been no exception....
A year after union officials alleged Fyffes abused workers on plantations in Central America - and called on the produce giant to be kicked out of the Ethical Trading Initiative forum - the company is...
Much of the chatter about where 3G Capital could look next has centred on packaged food - but might the private-equity fund be about to extend its foodservice empire?...
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin