Blog: Ciao for now…
Catherine Sleep | 18 February 2005
… but not for long. As those of you who subscribe to our weekly newsletter will already be aware, I’m taking a break for a few months as my husband and I are expecting our first baby in two weeks.
But fear not, just-food remains in the ever capable hands of Kate Barker, who will be at the helm during this period, ably assisted by news hound Chris Lyddon and the rest of our international team of regular writers. And I'll be back before you know it.
Best wishes to all our readers,
Today (23 December) is just-food's last day before closing for Christmas. We'll return, raring to go on Tuesday 3 January - but of course there's been plenty of top-notch content that has gone live in...
The plethora of food manufacturing associations in the UK has been argued by some to be an impediment to the industry coming to a coherent position on the aftermath of Brexit and on what the sector sh...
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth