Blog: Come and see just-food at IFE
Dean Best | 26 February 2009
With the entire food and drink industry under one roof, this year's IFE is the place to be if you are interested in product innovation.
It is also the place to be if you want to improve staff productivity, gain and keep a competitive advantage and ultimately increase your bottom line.
For the first time ever, just-food.com will be exhibiting at IFE and will be demonstrating its online food news and research service – an efficient and easy-to-use website for the food industry.
With the current economic climate hitting all industries, the IFE exhibition’s focus on product innovation couldn’t be more timely. Many exhibitors will be looking to promote new products, while the majority of visitors will be searching the halls for those innovations that can attract consumers and boost bottom lines.
Since 1999, just-food has provided up-to-the-minute food industry news, analysis and research. Our online services are aimed at industry executives and decision makers, and, our readers are amongst the most informed and knowledgeable in the business.
In-line with the focus on product innovation at the exhibition, just-food will demonstrate the latest in news and information delivery from a website that brings together all your business information needs in one place.
On stand S2933, amongst the bakery and confectionery section, visitors will be able to see why companies like Cadbury, Associated British Foods, Mars, Unilever, Kraft Foods and Nestle all use just-food to keep updated on developments within the food industry.
Come and see for yourself, March 15 – 18, Excel London, stand S2933.
As part of the IFE Future Trends seminar sessions, just-food will be presenting its latest report, which looks at the key issues, challenges and trends facing the global food industry.
On Monday 16 March at 11am come and take a seat and discover how these mega trends will impact your food business in the next 12 months.
We hear a lot in the food industry about two interconnected trends: and social media and “foodie” culture....
Nestle, set to welcome a new CEO on 1 January, has announced more changes to the make-up of its senior management team....
Blue Bell Creameries is trying to win back the trust of consumers after a fatal listeriosis outbreak last year was linked to its products - but in recent days the US ice cream maker has issued another...
The UK's competition regulator has given the all-clear to Hain Celestial's bid to buy UK food and beverage group Orchard House Foods, nine months after the US group announced the deal....
- General Mills on Q1, innovation, margins
- Interview: Mondelez's outlook for China
- Aryzta FY results, outlook for 2017 - 6 takeaways
- What next for Bernard Matthews? - comment
- Interview: Mondelez eyes sweet success in China
- ConAgra acquires Frontera Foods' "gourmet" brands
- Nestle revamps foodservice arm
- Aryzta FY profits fall
- Nestle close to finalising Garoto deal
- Nestle launches Nesquik Protein Plus for adults
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Global Chocolate Confectionery Overview: Challenges, Opportunities and Risks
- Global Foodservice Market 2016-2020
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Food and Drinks Closures: Performance and Opportunities