Blog: Curry Kit Kat
Catherine Sleep | 20 February 2004
We carried a story yesterday reporting that Nestlé Rowntree was considering launching a lemon cheesecake-flavoured variety of its flagship Kit Kat brand onto the UK market.
Doesn’t sound that tempting to me, but since Nestlé is already selling it in Germany presumably it’s had a good reception. Now we hear reports that the company is testing even more outlandish flavours, such as liquorice and, ahem, curry.
It’s not even April Fools’ Day!
Since Theresa May took over as UK Prime Minister in the wake of the country's referendum vote to quit the European Union, she and her ministers have been at pains not to divulge their negotiating posi...
Greenpeace's long-running campaign against UK tuna brand John West, owned by seafood giant Thai Union, is now directing its fire against Sainsbury's....
The Obama administration appears to have conceded the landmark Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) trade deal will not be pushed through in the lame-duck session of Congress before Donald Trump is inaugur...
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- What Premier CEO Gavin Darby thinks about Brexit
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti