Blog: Deep-fried delicacies
Catherine Sleep | 19 October 2004
We know about Mars Bars being deep-fried in Scotland, but now the Americans are at it too.
It’s not every writer that gets to start a paragraph with the words “Let us consider the deep-fried Oreo…”. And this is no bad thing.
The blogger who sampled this one liked it. Enjoy his insightful report back by clicking the link below. I’m off to New York later this week. Will I get to taste anything as rarefied as that, I wonder?
Hain Celestial, under the scrutiny of the investment community in recent months and facing some challenges in its domestic market, has announced another shuffling of its management pack....
FrieslandCampina, which today served up higher profits but lower sales for 2016, is ready to offload the last non-dairy business owned by the Dutch cooperative giant....
To follow on from our earlier notice and after some hard work from our technical team, just-food is back live after today's power outage....
Much of the UK has felt the impact of Storm Doris today - and just-food's head office has been no exception....
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations