Blog: Deep-fried delicacies
Catherine Sleep | 19 October 2004
We know about Mars Bars being deep-fried in Scotland, but now the Americans are at it too.
It’s not every writer that gets to start a paragraph with the words “Let us consider the deep-fried Oreo…”. And this is no bad thing.
The blogger who sampled this one liked it. Enjoy his insightful report back by clicking the link below. I’m off to New York later this week. Will I get to taste anything as rarefied as that, I wonder?
Today (23 December) is just-food's last day before closing for Christmas. We'll return, raring to go on Tuesday 3 January - but of course there's been plenty of top-notch content that has gone live in...
The plethora of food manufacturing associations in the UK has been argued by some to be an impediment to the industry coming to a coherent position on the aftermath of Brexit and on what the sector sh...
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth