Blog: Deliciously bold
Dean Best | 18 June 2009
The bold and the bizarre are always guaranteed to turn out for Ladies Day at Ascot, but this year, the most unusual yet came from a lady sporting an edible 99 Cadbury's Flake hat.
In celebration of the 10th anniversary of “Britain's most iconic ice cream”, Fredericks Ice Cream commissioned milliner Judy Bentinck to create a four-foot cone hat.
Made of mesh and satin, the 4ft headwear includes real chocolate flake pieces that racing fans can sample.
Freya Berry was the lucky (or should I say unlucky?) model chosen to wear the hat.
Let’s just hope the sun doesn’t make an appearance or she may well be sampling the hat herself…whether she likes it or not…
A new report by the Soil Association has highlighted a lack of healthy lunch options at the cafes of some of the UK's most prestigious visitor attractions....
The BBC turned to just-food today for insight on the price dispute between Tesco and Unilever....
Just weeks after buying UK turkey processor Bernard Matthews from administration, food tycoon Ranjit Boparan has struck a similar deal....
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Focus: Thai demographics drive health categories
- Interview: Some Foods on rise of low-FODMAP market
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- Unilever in continuing price spat with Musgrave
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review