Blog: Deliciously bold
Dean Best | 18 June 2009
The bold and the bizarre are always guaranteed to turn out for Ladies Day at Ascot, but this year, the most unusual yet came from a lady sporting an edible 99 Cadbury's Flake hat.
In celebration of the 10th anniversary of “Britain's most iconic ice cream”, Fredericks Ice Cream commissioned milliner Judy Bentinck to create a four-foot cone hat.
Made of mesh and satin, the 4ft headwear includes real chocolate flake pieces that racing fans can sample.
Freya Berry was the lucky (or should I say unlucky?) model chosen to wear the hat.
Let’s just hope the sun doesn’t make an appearance or she may well be sampling the hat herself…whether she likes it or not…
To follow on from our earlier notice and after some hard work from our technical team, just-food is back live after today's power outage....
Much of the UK has felt the impact of Storm Doris today - and just-food's head office has been no exception....
A year after union officials alleged Fyffes abused workers on plantations in Central America - and called on the produce giant to be kicked out of the Ethical Trading Initiative forum - the company is...
Much of the chatter about where 3G Capital could look next has centred on packaged food - but might the private-equity fund be about to extend its foodservice empire?...
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mead Johnson acquires Bega Cheese capacity
- ABF sees further grocery revival