Blog: Deliciously bold
Dean Best | 18 June 2009
The bold and the bizarre are always guaranteed to turn out for Ladies Day at Ascot, but this year, the most unusual yet came from a lady sporting an edible 99 Cadbury's Flake hat.
In celebration of the 10th anniversary of “Britain's most iconic ice cream”, Fredericks Ice Cream commissioned milliner Judy Bentinck to create a four-foot cone hat.
Made of mesh and satin, the 4ft headwear includes real chocolate flake pieces that racing fans can sample.
Freya Berry was the lucky (or should I say unlucky?) model chosen to wear the hat.
Let’s just hope the sun doesn’t make an appearance or she may well be sampling the hat herself…whether she likes it or not…
The plethora of food manufacturing associations in the UK has been argued by some to be an impediment to the industry coming to a coherent position on the aftermath of Brexit and on what the sector sh...
An update on Amazon's plans for the grocery sector. The usually reticent retailer has this week poured cold water on claims it has plans for 2,000 physical grocery stores....
Ask any FMCG executive to list the trends shaking up the sector and digital and e-commerce will be pretty high on the list. Drill down into that and Amazon will be one of the subjects in the digital s...
Since Theresa May took over as UK Prime Minister in the wake of the country's referendum vote to quit the European Union, she and her ministers have been at pains not to divulge their negotiating posi...
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Chobani COO Burns to leave yogurt firm
- Freedom Foods Group nears M&A in Oz, North America
- How Brands Are Making Our Food Healthier
- Confectionery North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide_2016
- Processed Snacks (Savory Snacks) Market in the United States - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics
- Chocolate (Confectionery) Market in Belgium - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics
- Global Dried Processed Food Market 2016-2020