Blog: Do we think Häagen-Dazs would like this?
Catherine Sleep | 17 May 2004
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. Or so they say. I wonder if US ice cream maker Häagen-Dazs will be flattered by this rival product which has appeared on the Chinese market.
The photo was taken by Access Asia’s Paul French in the city of Zhengzhou in Henan Province. Pretty blatant rip-off, isn’t it?
Today (23 December) is just-food's last day before closing for Christmas. We'll return, raring to go on Tuesday 3 January - but of course there's been plenty of top-notch content that has gone live in...
The plethora of food manufacturing associations in the UK has been argued by some to be an impediment to the industry coming to a coherent position on the aftermath of Brexit and on what the sector sh...
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs