Blog: Dr Angus’s casebook
Catherine Sleep | 9 September 2004
Those crrrrrazy folk over at Burger King have given us another great new toy. Out of the same stable as the Subservient Chicken comes Dr Angus and his inspiring interventions, and very amusing they are too.
Think one of your friends needs a boost or a verbal ticking off? Dr Angus is the man for the job. Choose the intervention from a long list including scolding for cleaning too much, sending company-wide mails or even getting into bad relationships. Better still, you can personalise his message so that he uses your friend’s name and other details you enter. It’s wacky, it’s hilarious. But will it sell more burgers?
Today (23 December) is just-food's last day before closing for Christmas. We'll return, raring to go on Tuesday 3 January - but of course there's been plenty of top-notch content that has gone live in...
The plethora of food manufacturing associations in the UK has been argued by some to be an impediment to the industry coming to a coherent position on the aftermath of Brexit and on what the sector sh...
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target