Blog: Dr Angus’s casebook
Catherine Sleep | 9 September 2004
Those crrrrrazy folk over at Burger King have given us another great new toy. Out of the same stable as the Subservient Chicken comes Dr Angus and his inspiring interventions, and very amusing they are too.
Think one of your friends needs a boost or a verbal ticking off? Dr Angus is the man for the job. Choose the intervention from a long list including scolding for cleaning too much, sending company-wide mails or even getting into bad relationships. Better still, you can personalise his message so that he uses your friend’s name and other details you enter. It’s wacky, it’s hilarious. But will it sell more burgers?
The BBC turned to just-food today for insight on the price dispute between Tesco and Unilever....
Just weeks after buying UK turkey processor Bernard Matthews from administration, food tycoon Ranjit Boparan has struck a similar deal....
Shares in Tyson Foods slumped on Friday, closing down almost 9% after an analyst claimed a lawsuit facing the company could hit the US meat titan....
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- CP Foods invests in UK foodservice firm Foodfellas
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review