Blog: Dr Angus’s casebook
Catherine Sleep | 9 September 2004
Those crrrrrazy folk over at Burger King have given us another great new toy. Out of the same stable as the Subservient Chicken comes Dr Angus and his inspiring interventions, and very amusing they are too.
Think one of your friends needs a boost or a verbal ticking off? Dr Angus is the man for the job. Choose the intervention from a long list including scolding for cleaning too much, sending company-wide mails or even getting into bad relationships. Better still, you can personalise his message so that he uses your friend’s name and other details you enter. It’s wacky, it’s hilarious. But will it sell more burgers?
An update on Amazon's plans for the grocery sector. The usually reticent retailer has this week poured cold water on claims it has plans for 2,000 physical grocery stores....
Ask any FMCG executive to list the trends shaking up the sector and digital and e-commerce will be pretty high on the list. Drill down into that and Amazon will be one of the subjects in the digital s...
Since Theresa May took over as UK Prime Minister in the wake of the country's referendum vote to quit the European Union, she and her ministers have been at pains not to divulge their negotiating posi...
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group