Blog: Dreaming of a green Christmas?
Dean Best | 11 December 2007
We are approaching, apparently, the greenest Christmas of them all. Press release after press release has been pinging into my inbox saying that, this year, consumers are shopping more ethically than ever.
So, perhaps it’s not surprising that a group of researchers has claimed to have worked out the level of carbon emissions generated by a typical UK Christmas dinner.
All the more reason to lay off the cranberry sauce this year, then.
Today (23 December) is just-food's last day before closing for Christmas. We'll return, raring to go on Tuesday 3 January - but of course there's been plenty of top-notch content that has gone live in...
The plethora of food manufacturing associations in the UK has been argued by some to be an impediment to the industry coming to a coherent position on the aftermath of Brexit and on what the sector sh...
An update on Amazon's plans for the grocery sector. The usually reticent retailer has this week poured cold water on claims it has plans for 2,000 physical grocery stores....
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK