Blog: Dreaming of a green Christmas?
Dean Best | 11 December 2007
We are approaching, apparently, the greenest Christmas of them all. Press release after press release has been pinging into my inbox saying that, this year, consumers are shopping more ethically than ever.
So, perhaps it’s not surprising that a group of researchers has claimed to have worked out the level of carbon emissions generated by a typical UK Christmas dinner.
All the more reason to lay off the cranberry sauce this year, then.
Hain Celestial, under the scrutiny of the investment community in recent months and facing some challenges in its domestic market, has announced another shuffling of its management pack....
FrieslandCampina, which today served up higher profits but lower sales for 2016, is ready to offload the last non-dairy business owned by the Dutch cooperative giant....
To follow on from our earlier notice and after some hard work from our technical team, just-food is back live after today's power outage....
Much of the UK has felt the impact of Storm Doris today - and just-food's head office has been no exception....
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry