Blog: Easter break
Catherine Sleep | 13 April 2006
We’re off for a few days over Easter and will be back at our desks on Tuesday. I wish you all a peaceful few days. No doubt you’ll be indulging in some tasty Paschal foods after the long Lenten fast. Perhaps a few hot cross buns or a slice of simnel cake?
Personally I’m greatly looking forward to munching into one of these. I know – the triumph of hope over experience is a painful thing to witness.
Since Theresa May took over as UK Prime Minister in the wake of the country's referendum vote to quit the European Union, she and her ministers have been at pains not to divulge their negotiating posi...
Greenpeace's long-running campaign against UK tuna brand John West, owned by seafood giant Thai Union, is now directing its fire against Sainsbury's....
The Obama administration appears to have conceded the landmark Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) trade deal will not be pushed through in the lame-duck session of Congress before Donald Trump is inaugur...
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Can manufacturers revitalise shopper experience?
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund