Blog: Easter break
Catherine Sleep | 13 April 2006
We’re off for a few days over Easter and will be back at our desks on Tuesday. I wish you all a peaceful few days. No doubt you’ll be indulging in some tasty Paschal foods after the long Lenten fast. Perhaps a few hot cross buns or a slice of simnel cake?
Personally I’m greatly looking forward to munching into one of these. I know – the triumph of hope over experience is a painful thing to witness.
Today (23 December) is just-food's last day before closing for Christmas. We'll return, raring to go on Tuesday 3 January - but of course there's been plenty of top-notch content that has gone live in...
The plethora of food manufacturing associations in the UK has been argued by some to be an impediment to the industry coming to a coherent position on the aftermath of Brexit and on what the sector sh...
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth