Blog: EFFP sixth annual conference
Dean Best | 2 November 2009
Tomorrow (3 November), the English Farming and Food Partnership will hold its sixth annual conference in London headed ‘Routes out of Recession’.
Speakers include Marc Bolland, CEO of Morrisons, Peter Kendall, president of the NFU, Jonathan Warburton, chairman of Warburtons and Bill Bartlett, corporate affairs director of McCain Foods.
Topics expected to be covered include the future of the domestic supply of raw materials, which businesses have been successful in tackling the recession and whether there will be new investment opportunities in farming and food.
Of course just-food will be in attendance bringing you news from the speakers so check back tomorrow for more insight.
Ask any FMCG executive to list the trends shaking up the sector and digital and e-commerce will be pretty high on the list. Drill down into that and Amazon will be one of the subjects in the digital s...
Since Theresa May took over as UK Prime Minister in the wake of the country's referendum vote to quit the European Union, she and her ministers have been at pains not to divulge their negotiating posi...
Greenpeace's long-running campaign against UK tuna brand John West, owned by seafood giant Thai Union, is now directing its fire against Sainsbury's....
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund