Blog: EFFP sixth annual conference
Dean Best | 2 November 2009
Tomorrow (3 November), the English Farming and Food Partnership will hold its sixth annual conference in London headed ‘Routes out of Recession’.
Speakers include Marc Bolland, CEO of Morrisons, Peter Kendall, president of the NFU, Jonathan Warburton, chairman of Warburtons and Bill Bartlett, corporate affairs director of McCain Foods.
Topics expected to be covered include the future of the domestic supply of raw materials, which businesses have been successful in tackling the recession and whether there will be new investment opportunities in farming and food.
Of course just-food will be in attendance bringing you news from the speakers so check back tomorrow for more insight.
A new report by the Soil Association has highlighted a lack of healthy lunch options at the cafes of some of the UK's most prestigious visitor attractions....
The BBC turned to just-food today for insight on the price dispute between Tesco and Unilever....
Just weeks after buying UK turkey processor Bernard Matthews from administration, food tycoon Ranjit Boparan has struck a similar deal....
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Lamb Weston goes it alone: six things to learn
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report