Blog: EFFP sixth annual conference
Dean Best | 2 November 2009
Tomorrow (3 November), the English Farming and Food Partnership will hold its sixth annual conference in London headed ‘Routes out of Recession’.
Speakers include Marc Bolland, CEO of Morrisons, Peter Kendall, president of the NFU, Jonathan Warburton, chairman of Warburtons and Bill Bartlett, corporate affairs director of McCain Foods.
Topics expected to be covered include the future of the domestic supply of raw materials, which businesses have been successful in tackling the recession and whether there will be new investment opportunities in farming and food.
Of course just-food will be in attendance bringing you news from the speakers so check back tomorrow for more insight.
Today (23 December) is just-food's last day before closing for Christmas. We'll return, raring to go on Tuesday 3 January - but of course there's been plenty of top-notch content that has gone live in...
The plethora of food manufacturing associations in the UK has been argued by some to be an impediment to the industry coming to a coherent position on the aftermath of Brexit and on what the sector sh...
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs