Blog: EFFP sixth annual conference
Dean Best | 2 November 2009
Tomorrow (3 November), the English Farming and Food Partnership will hold its sixth annual conference in London headed ‘Routes out of Recession’.
Speakers include Marc Bolland, CEO of Morrisons, Peter Kendall, president of the NFU, Jonathan Warburton, chairman of Warburtons and Bill Bartlett, corporate affairs director of McCain Foods.
Topics expected to be covered include the future of the domestic supply of raw materials, which businesses have been successful in tackling the recession and whether there will be new investment opportunities in farming and food.
Of course just-food will be in attendance bringing you news from the speakers so check back tomorrow for more insight.
The UK's competition regulator has given the all-clear to Hain Celestial's bid to buy UK food and beverage group Orchard House Foods, nine months after the US group announced the deal....
Hershey made an unusual announcement today (20 September), sharing its own sales data for the last four weeks to assuage any possible investor concern over figures released by Nielsen....
As the UK starts to ponder what kind of a relationship it wants with the European Union post-Brexit, EU leaders have been lining up to warn that Britain will not be allowed to "cherry pick" deals and ...
Low food prices continue to hold back inflation rates in the UK as the supermarket price war continues in the face of rising import costs. ...
- Interview: Mondelez eyes sweet success in China
- The benefits of engaging staff in sustainability
- How food companies involve staff in sustainability
- Why Danone is withdrawing Dumex from Vietnam
- Why May's Brexit comments give reason for optimism
- 2 Sisters chief Boparan buys Bernard Matthews
- Fonterra says value-added strategy paying off
- B&G Foods acquires ABF's US spice business
- General Mills profit falls as sales disappoint
- Bernard Matthews pensions scheme under review
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Global Chocolate Confectionery Overview: Challenges, Opportunities and Risks
- Global Foodservice Market 2016-2020
- Global Food and Drinks Closures: Performance and Opportunities
- Fast Food Restaurants in the US - Industry Market Research Report