Blog: EU howlers
Catherine Sleep | 16 February 2005
Bureaucrats, or Eurocrats, are not renowned for their sense of humour, but they are fighting back against their dour image. Seemingly cheesed off with untrue rumours of the stringent regulations they impose, they are seeking to put the record straight.
Heard the one about the bend in the banana? Or the foot-and-mouth teabags?
Today (23 December) is just-food's last day before closing for Christmas. We'll return, raring to go on Tuesday 3 January - but of course there's been plenty of top-notch content that has gone live in...
The plethora of food manufacturing associations in the UK has been argued by some to be an impediment to the industry coming to a coherent position on the aftermath of Brexit and on what the sector sh...
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk