Blog: Exclusive just-food webinar, in association with SymphonyIRI
Dean Best | 4 April 2012
Join us tomorrow for a free webinar which exclusively reveals the results of our survey into business confidence in the industry, along with additional analysis from SymphonyIRI.
We will exclusively reveal key regional and global trends shaping the food sector in 2012 based on a survey of just-food's international readership.
just-food's 2012 Confidence Survey canvassed views from professionals in the global food sector on areas such as consumer confidence, M&A and industry consolidation and NPD.
Commodity pressures, an issue focusing the minds of many in the industry, not least amid a surprise rise in food inflation in the UK last month, will be another key theme of the webinar.
During the event, I will discuss the survey results, put them in context and add some of my own thoughts on where the industry is heading over the next year.
I will be joined by Rod Street, executive vice president of the International Consulting Group at SymphonyIRI (an editor of just-food's Street Talk column), who will give his take on the challenges and opportunities facing the food sector in 2012.
The presentations will be followed by a 15 minutes open Q&A session.
This webinar is free to attend but has limited places. Register here to reserve your place.
The BBC turned to just-food today for insight on the price dispute between Tesco and Unilever....
Just weeks after buying UK turkey processor Bernard Matthews from administration, food tycoon Ranjit Boparan has struck a similar deal....
Shares in Tyson Foods slumped on Friday, closing down almost 9% after an analyst claimed a lawsuit facing the company could hit the US meat titan....
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: Some Foods on rise of low-FODMAP market
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Unilever in continuing price spat with Musgrave
- China milk powder arrests prompt Fonterra "review"
- Hochdorf expands in Africa with Pharmalys buy
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review