Blog: Exclusive just-food webinar, in association with SymphonyIRI
Dean Best | 4 April 2012
Join us tomorrow for a free webinar which exclusively reveals the results of our survey into business confidence in the industry, along with additional analysis from SymphonyIRI.
We will exclusively reveal key regional and global trends shaping the food sector in 2012 based on a survey of just-food's international readership.
just-food's 2012 Confidence Survey canvassed views from professionals in the global food sector on areas such as consumer confidence, M&A and industry consolidation and NPD.
Commodity pressures, an issue focusing the minds of many in the industry, not least amid a surprise rise in food inflation in the UK last month, will be another key theme of the webinar.
During the event, I will discuss the survey results, put them in context and add some of my own thoughts on where the industry is heading over the next year.
I will be joined by Rod Street, executive vice president of the International Consulting Group at SymphonyIRI (an editor of just-food's Street Talk column), who will give his take on the challenges and opportunities facing the food sector in 2012.
The presentations will be followed by a 15 minutes open Q&A session.
This webinar is free to attend but has limited places. Register here to reserve your place.
We hear a lot in the food industry about two interconnected trends: and social media and “foodie” culture....
Nestle, set to welcome a new CEO on 1 January, has announced more changes to the make-up of its senior management team....
Blue Bell Creameries is trying to win back the trust of consumers after a fatal listeriosis outbreak last year was linked to its products - but in recent days the US ice cream maker has issued another...
The UK's competition regulator has given the all-clear to Hain Celestial's bid to buy UK food and beverage group Orchard House Foods, nine months after the US group announced the deal....
- General Mills on Q1, innovation, margins
- Interview: Mondelez's outlook for China
- Aryzta FY results, outlook for 2017 - 6 takeaways
- What next for Bernard Matthews? - comment
- Interview: Mondelez eyes sweet success in China
- ConAgra acquires Frontera Foods' "gourmet" brands
- Nestle close to finalising Garoto deal
- Nestle revamps foodservice arm
- Aryzta FY profits fall
- Nestle launches Nesquik Protein Plus for adults
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Global Chocolate Confectionery Overview: Challenges, Opportunities and Risks
- Redefining Snacks: From Conventional Snacks to Snack Replacements
- Global Foodservice Market 2016-2020
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review