Blog: Exclusive just-food webinar, in association with SymphonyIRI
Dean Best | 4 April 2012
Join us tomorrow for a free webinar which exclusively reveals the results of our survey into business confidence in the industry, along with additional analysis from SymphonyIRI.
We will exclusively reveal key regional and global trends shaping the food sector in 2012 based on a survey of just-food's international readership.
just-food's 2012 Confidence Survey canvassed views from professionals in the global food sector on areas such as consumer confidence, M&A and industry consolidation and NPD.
Commodity pressures, an issue focusing the minds of many in the industry, not least amid a surprise rise in food inflation in the UK last month, will be another key theme of the webinar.
During the event, I will discuss the survey results, put them in context and add some of my own thoughts on where the industry is heading over the next year.
I will be joined by Rod Street, executive vice president of the International Consulting Group at SymphonyIRI (an editor of just-food's Street Talk column), who will give his take on the challenges and opportunities facing the food sector in 2012.
The presentations will be followed by a 15 minutes open Q&A session.
This webinar is free to attend but has limited places. Register here to reserve your place.
Today (23 December) is just-food's last day before closing for Christmas. We'll return, raring to go on Tuesday 3 January - but of course there's been plenty of top-notch content that has gone live in...
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs