Blog: Exhibiting at IFE? We'd like to hear from you...
Dean Best | 10 March 2009
IFE, one of the key dates in the UK food industry calendar is fast approaching – and we're keen to hear from all of you exhibiting at the show.
The event, which takes place in London's Docklands, from 15-18 March is set to attract exhibitors and visitors from every corner of the industry and every corner of the planet.
In the run-up to the show, just-food will be running a digest of the leading products set to be launched at IFE.
Our first look at the new products, tastings and marketing activity set to be unveiled from exhibitors was published today.
If you are exhibiting and would like us to know about the new products you are set to launch at IFE, e-mail the just-food team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Today (23 December) is just-food's last day before closing for Christmas. We'll return, raring to go on Tuesday 3 January - but of course there's been plenty of top-notch content that has gone live in...
The plethora of food manufacturing associations in the UK has been argued by some to be an impediment to the industry coming to a coherent position on the aftermath of Brexit and on what the sector sh...
An update on Amazon's plans for the grocery sector. The usually reticent retailer has this week poured cold water on claims it has plans for 2,000 physical grocery stores....
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK