Blog: Exhibiting at IFE? We'd like to hear from you...
Dean Best | 10 March 2009
IFE, one of the key dates in the UK food industry calendar is fast approaching – and we're keen to hear from all of you exhibiting at the show.
The event, which takes place in London's Docklands, from 15-18 March is set to attract exhibitors and visitors from every corner of the industry and every corner of the planet.
In the run-up to the show, just-food will be running a digest of the leading products set to be launched at IFE.
Our first look at the new products, tastings and marketing activity set to be unveiled from exhibitors was published today.
If you are exhibiting and would like us to know about the new products you are set to launch at IFE, e-mail the just-food team at firstname.lastname@example.org
The BBC turned to just-food today for insight on the price dispute between Tesco and Unilever....
Just weeks after buying UK turkey processor Bernard Matthews from administration, food tycoon Ranjit Boparan has struck a similar deal....
Shares in Tyson Foods slumped on Friday, closing down almost 9% after an analyst claimed a lawsuit facing the company could hit the US meat titan....
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- Farmers' groups slam Danone over non-GMO stance
- Kraft Heinz: Innovation more important than ever
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review