Blog: Exhibiting at IFE? We'd like to hear from you...
Dean Best | 10 March 2009
IFE, one of the key dates in the UK food industry calendar is fast approaching – and we're keen to hear from all of you exhibiting at the show.
The event, which takes place in London's Docklands, from 15-18 March is set to attract exhibitors and visitors from every corner of the industry and every corner of the planet.
In the run-up to the show, just-food will be running a digest of the leading products set to be launched at IFE.
Our first look at the new products, tastings and marketing activity set to be unveiled from exhibitors was published today.
If you are exhibiting and would like us to know about the new products you are set to launch at IFE, e-mail the just-food team at email@example.com
To follow on from our earlier notice and after some hard work from our technical team, just-food is back live after today's power outage....
Much of the UK has felt the impact of Storm Doris today - and just-food's head office has been no exception....
A year after union officials alleged Fyffes abused workers on plantations in Central America - and called on the produce giant to be kicked out of the Ethical Trading Initiative forum - the company is...
Much of the chatter about where 3G Capital could look next has centred on packaged food - but might the private-equity fund be about to extend its foodservice empire?...
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO