Blog: Exhibiting at IFE? We'd like to hear from you...
Dean Best | 10 March 2009
IFE, one of the key dates in the UK food industry calendar is fast approaching – and we're keen to hear from all of you exhibiting at the show.
The event, which takes place in London's Docklands, from 15-18 March is set to attract exhibitors and visitors from every corner of the industry and every corner of the planet.
In the run-up to the show, just-food will be running a digest of the leading products set to be launched at IFE.
Our first look at the new products, tastings and marketing activity set to be unveiled from exhibitors was published today.
If you are exhibiting and would like us to know about the new products you are set to launch at IFE, e-mail the just-food team at email@example.com
We hear a lot in the food industry about two interconnected trends: and social media and “foodie” culture....
Nestle, set to welcome a new CEO on 1 January, has announced more changes to the make-up of its senior management team....
Blue Bell Creameries is trying to win back the trust of consumers after a fatal listeriosis outbreak last year was linked to its products - but in recent days the US ice cream maker has issued another...
The UK's competition regulator has given the all-clear to Hain Celestial's bid to buy UK food and beverage group Orchard House Foods, nine months after the US group announced the deal....
- General Mills on Q1, innovation, margins
- Interview: Mondelez's outlook for China
- Aryzta FY results, outlook for 2017 - 6 takeaways
- What next for Bernard Matthews? - comment
- Interview: Mondelez eyes sweet success in China
- ConAgra acquires Frontera Foods' "gourmet" brands
- Nestle revamps foodservice arm
- Aryzta FY profits fall
- Nestle close to finalising Garoto deal
- Nestle launches Nesquik Protein Plus for adults
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Global Chocolate Confectionery Overview: Challenges, Opportunities and Risks
- Global Foodservice Market 2016-2020
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Food and Drinks Closures: Performance and Opportunities