Blog: Exhibiting at IFE? We'd like to hear from you...
Dean Best | 10 March 2009
IFE, one of the key dates in the UK food industry calendar is fast approaching – and we're keen to hear from all of you exhibiting at the show.
The event, which takes place in London's Docklands, from 15-18 March is set to attract exhibitors and visitors from every corner of the industry and every corner of the planet.
In the run-up to the show, just-food will be running a digest of the leading products set to be launched at IFE.
Our first look at the new products, tastings and marketing activity set to be unveiled from exhibitors was published today.
If you are exhibiting and would like us to know about the new products you are set to launch at IFE, e-mail the just-food team at email@example.com
Since Theresa May took over as UK Prime Minister in the wake of the country's referendum vote to quit the European Union, she and her ministers have been at pains not to divulge their negotiating posi...
Greenpeace's long-running campaign against UK tuna brand John West, owned by seafood giant Thai Union, is now directing its fire against Sainsbury's....
The Obama administration appears to have conceded the landmark Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) trade deal will not be pushed through in the lame-duck session of Congress before Donald Trump is inaugur...
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses