Blog: Exhibitors at SIAL - we want to hear from you
Dean Best | 5 September 2012
No doubt, like us many of you are preparing for a key date in the industry calendar in just over six weeks. Next month, executives from across the food manufacturing and retailing sectors will head to Paris for this year's SIAL exhibition and, ahead of the event, we want to hear from you.
Speaking to the SIAL organisers in recent weeks, innovation will once more be a central theme of the show. In the run-up to what is one of the largest expos of its kind in the industry this year, we are running a daily diary of what exhibitors plan to showcase at the event.
Our diary gives exhibitors the chance to publicise the new products and services they will launch or highlight at SIAL - and also gives visitors the chance to note the particular products they want to check out (and, perhaps, give their feet a rest from pounding the vast halls of the Parc de Villepinte this year).
Exhibitors, send through your product news to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will start our daily diary for SIAL on Monday 1 October.
Hain Celestial, under the scrutiny of the investment community in recent months and facing some challenges in its domestic market, has announced another shuffling of its management pack....
FrieslandCampina, which today served up higher profits but lower sales for 2016, is ready to offload the last non-dairy business owned by the Dutch cooperative giant....
To follow on from our earlier notice and after some hard work from our technical team, just-food is back live after today's power outage....
Much of the UK has felt the impact of Storm Doris today - and just-food's head office has been no exception....
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch