Blog: Exhibitors at SIAL - we want to hear from you
Dean Best | 5 September 2012
No doubt, like us many of you are preparing for a key date in the industry calendar in just over six weeks. Next month, executives from across the food manufacturing and retailing sectors will head to Paris for this year's SIAL exhibition and, ahead of the event, we want to hear from you.
Speaking to the SIAL organisers in recent weeks, innovation will once more be a central theme of the show. In the run-up to what is one of the largest expos of its kind in the industry this year, we are running a daily diary of what exhibitors plan to showcase at the event.
Our diary gives exhibitors the chance to publicise the new products and services they will launch or highlight at SIAL - and also gives visitors the chance to note the particular products they want to check out (and, perhaps, give their feet a rest from pounding the vast halls of the Parc de Villepinte this year).
Exhibitors, send through your product news to email@example.com. We will start our daily diary for SIAL on Monday 1 October.
A new report by the Soil Association has highlighted a lack of healthy lunch options at the cafes of some of the UK's most prestigious visitor attractions....
The BBC turned to just-food today for insight on the price dispute between Tesco and Unilever....
Just weeks after buying UK turkey processor Bernard Matthews from administration, food tycoon Ranjit Boparan has struck a similar deal....
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Lamb Weston goes it alone: six things to learn
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report