Blog: Exhibitors at SIAL - we want to hear from you
Dean Best | 5 September 2012
No doubt, like us many of you are preparing for a key date in the industry calendar in just over six weeks. Next month, executives from across the food manufacturing and retailing sectors will head to Paris for this year's SIAL exhibition and, ahead of the event, we want to hear from you.
Speaking to the SIAL organisers in recent weeks, innovation will once more be a central theme of the show. In the run-up to what is one of the largest expos of its kind in the industry this year, we are running a daily diary of what exhibitors plan to showcase at the event.
Our diary gives exhibitors the chance to publicise the new products and services they will launch or highlight at SIAL - and also gives visitors the chance to note the particular products they want to check out (and, perhaps, give their feet a rest from pounding the vast halls of the Parc de Villepinte this year).
Exhibitors, send through your product news to email@example.com. We will start our daily diary for SIAL on Monday 1 October.
Blue Bell Creameries is trying to win back the trust of consumers after a fatal listeriosis outbreak last year was linked to its products - but in recent days the US ice cream maker has issued another...
The UK's competition regulator has given the all-clear to Hain Celestial's bid to buy UK food and beverage group Orchard House Foods, nine months after the US group announced the deal....
Hershey made an unusual announcement today (20 September), sharing its own sales data for the last four weeks to assuage any possible investor concern over figures released by Nielsen....
As the UK starts to ponder what kind of a relationship it wants with the European Union post-Brexit, EU leaders have been lining up to warn that Britain will not be allowed to "cherry pick" deals and ...
- Interview: Mondelez eyes sweet success in China
- The benefits of engaging staff in sustainability
- How food companies involve staff in sustainability
- Interview: Mondelez's outlook for China
- What next for Bernard Matthews? - comment
- Ireland unveils national plan to tackle obesity
- Fonterra says value-added strategy paying off
- Nestle close to finalising Garoto deal
- Aryzta FY profits fall
- Gen Mills uses NPD, renovation to heat soup sales
- Global Chocolate Confectionery Overview: Challenges, Opportunities and Risks
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Global Foodservice Market 2016-2020
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Food and Drinks Closures: Performance and Opportunities