Blog: Exhibitors at SIAL - we want to hear from you
Dean Best | 5 September 2012
No doubt, like us many of you are preparing for a key date in the industry calendar in just over six weeks. Next month, executives from across the food manufacturing and retailing sectors will head to Paris for this year's SIAL exhibition and, ahead of the event, we want to hear from you.
Speaking to the SIAL organisers in recent weeks, innovation will once more be a central theme of the show. In the run-up to what is one of the largest expos of its kind in the industry this year, we are running a daily diary of what exhibitors plan to showcase at the event.
Our diary gives exhibitors the chance to publicise the new products and services they will launch or highlight at SIAL - and also gives visitors the chance to note the particular products they want to check out (and, perhaps, give their feet a rest from pounding the vast halls of the Parc de Villepinte this year).
Exhibitors, send through your product news to email@example.com. We will start our daily diary for SIAL on Monday 1 October.
Today (23 December) is just-food's last day before closing for Christmas. We'll return, raring to go on Tuesday 3 January - but of course there's been plenty of top-notch content that has gone live in...
The plethora of food manufacturing associations in the UK has been argued by some to be an impediment to the industry coming to a coherent position on the aftermath of Brexit and on what the sector sh...
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Emmi to buy dessert maker Italian Fresh Foods