Blog: Fabulous Cadbury billboard
Catherine Sleep | 6 September 2006
Yes, a good news story about Cadbury Schweppes. I’ve just seen a picture of this fabulous billboard advertisement the company has been using in Canada. Instead of a flat paper billboard they’ve used a 3D mock-up of a massive bar of Dairy Milk, with little real-looking people climbing all over it tearing off the foil. It makes you want to get stuck in too.
Ingenious. Eye-catching. And doubtless incredibly expensive. So what with the costs of the ‘little salmonella problem’ I guess we won’t be seeing any in the UK for a bit.
Photo by James@mannequindisplay.com
We hear a lot in the food industry about two interconnected trends: and social media and “foodie” culture....
Nestle, set to welcome a new CEO on 1 January, has announced more changes to the make-up of its senior management team....
Blue Bell Creameries is trying to win back the trust of consumers after a fatal listeriosis outbreak last year was linked to its products - but in recent days the US ice cream maker has issued another...
The UK's competition regulator has given the all-clear to Hain Celestial's bid to buy UK food and beverage group Orchard House Foods, nine months after the US group announced the deal....
- General Mills on Q1, innovation, margins
- Interview: Mondelez's outlook for China
- Interview: Mondelez eyes sweet success in China
- What next for Bernard Matthews? - comment
- How food companies involve staff in sustainability
- ConAgra acquires Frontera Foods' "gourmet" brands
- Aryzta FY profits fall
- Nestle revamps foodservice arm
- Nestle close to finalising Garoto deal
- Nestle launches Nesquik Protein Plus for adults
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Global Chocolate Confectionery Overview: Challenges, Opportunities and Risks
- Global Foodservice Market 2016-2020
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Fast Food Restaurants in the US - Industry Market Research Report