Blog: Fabulous Cadbury billboard
Catherine Sleep | 6 September 2006
Yes, a good news story about Cadbury Schweppes. I’ve just seen a picture of this fabulous billboard advertisement the company has been using in Canada. Instead of a flat paper billboard they’ve used a 3D mock-up of a massive bar of Dairy Milk, with little real-looking people climbing all over it tearing off the foil. It makes you want to get stuck in too.
Ingenious. Eye-catching. And doubtless incredibly expensive. So what with the costs of the ‘little salmonella problem’ I guess we won’t be seeing any in the UK for a bit.
Photo by James@mannequindisplay.com
Today (23 December) is just-food's last day before closing for Christmas. We'll return, raring to go on Tuesday 3 January - but of course there's been plenty of top-notch content that has gone live in...
The plethora of food manufacturing associations in the UK has been argued by some to be an impediment to the industry coming to a coherent position on the aftermath of Brexit and on what the sector sh...
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Emmi to buy dessert maker Italian Fresh Foods