Blog: Fabulous Cadbury billboard
Catherine Sleep | 6 September 2006
Yes, a good news story about Cadbury Schweppes. I’ve just seen a picture of this fabulous billboard advertisement the company has been using in Canada. Instead of a flat paper billboard they’ve used a 3D mock-up of a massive bar of Dairy Milk, with little real-looking people climbing all over it tearing off the foil. It makes you want to get stuck in too.
Ingenious. Eye-catching. And doubtless incredibly expensive. So what with the costs of the ‘little salmonella problem’ I guess we won’t be seeing any in the UK for a bit.
Photo by James@mannequindisplay.com
To follow on from our earlier notice and after some hard work from our technical team, just-food is back live after today's power outage....
Much of the UK has felt the impact of Storm Doris today - and just-food's head office has been no exception....
A year after union officials alleged Fyffes abused workers on plantations in Central America - and called on the produce giant to be kicked out of the Ethical Trading Initiative forum - the company is...
Much of the chatter about where 3G Capital could look next has centred on packaged food - but might the private-equity fund be about to extend its foodservice empire?...
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mead Johnson acquires Bega Cheese capacity
- ABF sees further grocery revival