Blog: Fancy a personal research manager?
Catherine Sleep | 7 December 2005
Why do the tedious legwork yourself when just-food offers free, personal, unbiased support for all your research enquires? Oh yes, just like the elves and the shoemaker, our little research genies can hunt down the information you require while you do something more interesting, or simply kick back and have a cup of tea.
So confident are they of this service that they’ve issued a price promise: if you find a report cheaper online, just-food will not only match the price, but we’ll also give you three months’ free membership to just-food.com.
What’s more, if you find the report we recommend doesn’t meet your expectations we’ll give you your money back. And if you pay by credit card the whole process can be complete in minutes. Who said there’s no such thing as Father Christmas?
To try this new service email email@example.com
Or call Kathryn directly on +44 (0)1527 573 604
As an extra stocking-filler, to launch our new personal research service, if you order any study from us before 31 March 2006 we will send you a FREE copy of the 2006 food trends management briefing, which will be published in January. Worth US$320/GBP177/EUR260 and containing over 5,000 words, the briefing will help you understand the major trends and developments that will affect the food industry in the coming year. Which reminds me, I’d better get writing it…. kidding, it’s all under control.
Go on, what’s to lose?
The BBC turned to just-food today for insight on the price dispute between Tesco and Unilever....
Just weeks after buying UK turkey processor Bernard Matthews from administration, food tycoon Ranjit Boparan has struck a similar deal....
Shares in Tyson Foods slumped on Friday, closing down almost 9% after an analyst claimed a lawsuit facing the company could hit the US meat titan....
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- Kraft Heinz: Innovation more important than ever
- Online snack seller Graze makes US retail debut
- Abbott sees international nutrition sales fall
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review