Blog: Fancy a personal research manager?
Catherine Sleep | 7 December 2005
Why do the tedious legwork yourself when just-food offers free, personal, unbiased support for all your research enquires? Oh yes, just like the elves and the shoemaker, our little research genies can hunt down the information you require while you do something more interesting, or simply kick back and have a cup of tea.
So confident are they of this service that they’ve issued a price promise: if you find a report cheaper online, just-food will not only match the price, but we’ll also give you three months’ free membership to just-food.com.
What’s more, if you find the report we recommend doesn’t meet your expectations we’ll give you your money back. And if you pay by credit card the whole process can be complete in minutes. Who said there’s no such thing as Father Christmas?
To try this new service email firstname.lastname@example.org
Or call Kathryn directly on +44 (0)1527 573 604
As an extra stocking-filler, to launch our new personal research service, if you order any study from us before 31 March 2006 we will send you a FREE copy of the 2006 food trends management briefing, which will be published in January. Worth US$320/GBP177/EUR260 and containing over 5,000 words, the briefing will help you understand the major trends and developments that will affect the food industry in the coming year. Which reminds me, I’d better get writing it…. kidding, it’s all under control.
Go on, what’s to lose?
We hear a lot in the food industry about two interconnected trends: and social media and “foodie” culture....
Nestle, set to welcome a new CEO on 1 January, has announced more changes to the make-up of its senior management team....
Blue Bell Creameries is trying to win back the trust of consumers after a fatal listeriosis outbreak last year was linked to its products - but in recent days the US ice cream maker has issued another...
The UK's competition regulator has given the all-clear to Hain Celestial's bid to buy UK food and beverage group Orchard House Foods, nine months after the US group announced the deal....
- General Mills on Q1, innovation, margins
- Interview: Mondelez's outlook for China
- Aryzta FY results, outlook for 2017 - 6 takeaways
- Interview: Mondelez eyes sweet success in China
- What next for Bernard Matthews? - comment
- ConAgra acquires Frontera Foods' "gourmet" brands
- Nestle revamps foodservice arm
- Nestle launches Nesquik Protein Plus for adults
- Investors urge company action on meat production
- Nature’s Path takes majority stake in Gorilly Good
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Global Chocolate Confectionery Overview: Challenges, Opportunities and Risks
- Redefining Snacks: From Conventional Snacks to Snack Replacements
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Foodservice Market 2016-2020