Blog: Fashion-struck water buffalos
Catherine Sleep | 23 July 2003
I remember the ferocity of thunderstorms from my travels in northern Thailand, and I have a lingering fondness for the lumbering, industrious water buffalo I’d never seen before I went to SE Asia. Let’s hope their days as (literal) fashion victims will soon be over – sentimentality aside, their key role in rural agriculture demands it.
Today (23 December) is just-food's last day before closing for Christmas. We'll return, raring to go on Tuesday 3 January - but of course there's been plenty of top-notch content that has gone live in...
The plethora of food manufacturing associations in the UK has been argued by some to be an impediment to the industry coming to a coherent position on the aftermath of Brexit and on what the sector sh...
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO