Blog: Fat fuels accessories
Catherine Sleep | 9 March 2006
New stats show that sales of accessories outperformed all other clothing retail sectors last year. I believe I know why.
It’s obesity, stupid. If you need to jazz up your wardrobe but can’t fit into any clothes you like, you can always resort to a new handbag or scarf. You may really want a pencil skirt but if all else fails, you know you can squeeze into a new hat. Busting out of those trousers? No problem, just wrap a sarong around your waist or get a really large new necklace to distract from the problem zone!
Hain Celestial, under the scrutiny of the investment community in recent months and facing some challenges in its domestic market, has announced another shuffling of its management pack....
FrieslandCampina, which today served up higher profits but lower sales for 2016, is ready to offload the last non-dairy business owned by the Dutch cooperative giant....
To follow on from our earlier notice and after some hard work from our technical team, just-food is back live after today's power outage....
Much of the UK has felt the impact of Storm Doris today - and just-food's head office has been no exception....
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Brazil giants JBS, BRF probed over alleged bribery