Blog: Festive downtime and quiz
Catherine Sleep | 2 December 2004
Excuse the lack of activity on just-food on Friday 3rd December. Along with our colleagues from the other industry sites at parent company Aroq, we're taking the day off for our annual Christmas celebration. Feels kind of early to be celebrating Christmas, but we'll give it our best.
However, to leave you with a bit of fun, take a look at the Christmas food hygiene quiz on the Food and Drink Federation’s Foodlink site, hyperlinked below. You’ll be glad to know that news editor Kate and I both got full marks. What exceedingly safe hands you are in.
Danone completed its US$12.5bn acquisition of WhiteWave Foods this week. The move will roughly double Danone's presence in North America, where WhiteWave is a top four dairy player. ...
Premier Foods plc revealed today (28 March) it has secured a deal with its pension scheme trustees that will see the UK food maker reduce its pension burden....
Hain Celestial, under the scrutiny of the investment community in recent months and facing some challenges in its domestic market, has announced another shuffling of its management pack....
FrieslandCampina, which today served up higher profits but lower sales for 2016, is ready to offload the last non-dairy business owned by the Dutch cooperative giant....
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1