Blog: Festive downtime and quiz
Catherine Sleep | 2 December 2004
Excuse the lack of activity on just-food on Friday 3rd December. Along with our colleagues from the other industry sites at parent company Aroq, we're taking the day off for our annual Christmas celebration. Feels kind of early to be celebrating Christmas, but we'll give it our best.
However, to leave you with a bit of fun, take a look at the Christmas food hygiene quiz on the Food and Drink Federation’s Foodlink site, hyperlinked below. You’ll be glad to know that news editor Kate and I both got full marks. What exceedingly safe hands you are in.
Since Theresa May took over as UK Prime Minister in the wake of the country's referendum vote to quit the European Union, she and her ministers have been at pains not to divulge their negotiating posi...
Greenpeace's long-running campaign against UK tuna brand John West, owned by seafood giant Thai Union, is now directing its fire against Sainsbury's....
The Obama administration appears to have conceded the landmark Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) trade deal will not be pushed through in the lame-duck session of Congress before Donald Trump is inaugur...
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Can manufacturers revitalise shopper experience?
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund