Blog: Festive downtime and quiz
Catherine Sleep | 2 December 2004
Excuse the lack of activity on just-food on Friday 3rd December. Along with our colleagues from the other industry sites at parent company Aroq, we're taking the day off for our annual Christmas celebration. Feels kind of early to be celebrating Christmas, but we'll give it our best.
However, to leave you with a bit of fun, take a look at the Christmas food hygiene quiz on the Food and Drink Federation’s Foodlink site, hyperlinked below. You’ll be glad to know that news editor Kate and I both got full marks. What exceedingly safe hands you are in.
Today (23 December) is just-food's last day before closing for Christmas. We'll return, raring to go on Tuesday 3 January - but of course there's been plenty of top-notch content that has gone live in...
The plethora of food manufacturing associations in the UK has been argued by some to be an impediment to the industry coming to a coherent position on the aftermath of Brexit and on what the sector sh...
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth