Blog: Free membership
Catherine Sleep | 13 September 2005
I gather our generally curmudgeonly subscription team was feeling benevolent last week – and that was even BEFORE England won the Ashes. Excuse the entirely gratuitous mention but yikes! We won! Anyway, they have launched a free trial membership of just-food.
This means that those of you who are not yet full members get to sample the members-only stories without actually having to hand over any cash. Nice one. I don’t expect they’ll run it for very long, but if you want to take a look, just follow the link below.
Ask any FMCG executive to list the trends shaking up the sector and digital and e-commerce will be pretty high on the list. Drill down into that and Amazon will be one of the subjects in the digital s...
Since Theresa May took over as UK Prime Minister in the wake of the country's referendum vote to quit the European Union, she and her ministers have been at pains not to divulge their negotiating posi...
Greenpeace's long-running campaign against UK tuna brand John West, owned by seafood giant Thai Union, is now directing its fire against Sainsbury's....
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund