Blog: Free membership
Catherine Sleep | 13 September 2005
I gather our generally curmudgeonly subscription team was feeling benevolent last week – and that was even BEFORE England won the Ashes. Excuse the entirely gratuitous mention but yikes! We won! Anyway, they have launched a free trial membership of just-food.
This means that those of you who are not yet full members get to sample the members-only stories without actually having to hand over any cash. Nice one. I don’t expect they’ll run it for very long, but if you want to take a look, just follow the link below.
Today (23 December) is just-food's last day before closing for Christmas. We'll return, raring to go on Tuesday 3 January - but of course there's been plenty of top-notch content that has gone live in...
The plethora of food manufacturing associations in the UK has been argued by some to be an impediment to the industry coming to a coherent position on the aftermath of Brexit and on what the sector sh...
An update on Amazon's plans for the grocery sector. The usually reticent retailer has this week poured cold water on claims it has plans for 2,000 physical grocery stores....
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK