Blog: Free membership
Catherine Sleep | 13 September 2005
I gather our generally curmudgeonly subscription team was feeling benevolent last week – and that was even BEFORE England won the Ashes. Excuse the entirely gratuitous mention but yikes! We won! Anyway, they have launched a free trial membership of just-food.
This means that those of you who are not yet full members get to sample the members-only stories without actually having to hand over any cash. Nice one. I don’t expect they’ll run it for very long, but if you want to take a look, just follow the link below.
To follow on from our earlier notice and after some hard work from our technical team, just-food is back live after today's power outage....
Much of the UK has felt the impact of Storm Doris today - and just-food's head office has been no exception....
A year after union officials alleged Fyffes abused workers on plantations in Central America - and called on the produce giant to be kicked out of the Ethical Trading Initiative forum - the company is...
Much of the chatter about where 3G Capital could look next has centred on packaged food - but might the private-equity fund be about to extend its foodservice empire?...
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Mead Johnson acquires Bega Cheese capacity
- Buffett: no back-up deal for Kraft Heinz
- Kraft Heinz "substantially undervalued" Unilever