Blog: Free newsletters
Catherine Sleep | 1 August 2003
For those who don't know, there's a daily newsletter that gives you links to the day's news items and a weekly review that includes an update on features, research, a digest of the week's news and an editorial intro by me. There are also dedicated research newsletters.
Click on the link below to sign up to any of them. At the bottom of the page there is also a link to the archive.
Today (23 December) is just-food's last day before closing for Christmas. We'll return, raring to go on Tuesday 3 January - but of course there's been plenty of top-notch content that has gone live in...
The plethora of food manufacturing associations in the UK has been argued by some to be an impediment to the industry coming to a coherent position on the aftermath of Brexit and on what the sector sh...
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target