Blog: Free research
Catherine Sleep | 1 November 2006
If you’re a natural born cynic like myself, you probably believe that if something seems too good to be true then it probably is! But for once, here’s a genuine offer that really is as good as it sounds. We’re offering just-food readers the chance to download a free company profile on Groupe Danone, worth GBP55, simply by clicking here.
We’re also giving away profiles of 30 of the industry’s largest companies to anyone who buys research from the site. Companies that have been profiled include Kellogg, Dean Foods, Unilever, Heinz, Campbell Soup, Cadbury, Sara Lee, Maruha, Meiji and many others. You only need to spend GBP1 to earn a free profile – and the more you spend, the more profiles you’re entitled to. So if you've been thinking about buying some research, or just want to find out more about our offer, follow the link below. After all, you've got nothing to lose.
Ask any FMCG executive to list the trends shaking up the sector and digital and e-commerce will be pretty high on the list. Drill down into that and Amazon will be one of the subjects in the digital s...
Since Theresa May took over as UK Prime Minister in the wake of the country's referendum vote to quit the European Union, she and her ministers have been at pains not to divulge their negotiating posi...
Greenpeace's long-running campaign against UK tuna brand John West, owned by seafood giant Thai Union, is now directing its fire against Sainsbury's....
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund