Blog: Free research
Catherine Sleep | 1 November 2006
If you’re a natural born cynic like myself, you probably believe that if something seems too good to be true then it probably is! But for once, here’s a genuine offer that really is as good as it sounds. We’re offering just-food readers the chance to download a free company profile on Groupe Danone, worth GBP55, simply by clicking here.
We’re also giving away profiles of 30 of the industry’s largest companies to anyone who buys research from the site. Companies that have been profiled include Kellogg, Dean Foods, Unilever, Heinz, Campbell Soup, Cadbury, Sara Lee, Maruha, Meiji and many others. You only need to spend GBP1 to earn a free profile – and the more you spend, the more profiles you’re entitled to. So if you've been thinking about buying some research, or just want to find out more about our offer, follow the link below. After all, you've got nothing to lose.
Today (23 December) is just-food's last day before closing for Christmas. We'll return, raring to go on Tuesday 3 January - but of course there's been plenty of top-notch content that has gone live in...
The plethora of food manufacturing associations in the UK has been argued by some to be an impediment to the industry coming to a coherent position on the aftermath of Brexit and on what the sector sh...
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO