Blog: Free research
Catherine Sleep | 1 November 2006
If you’re a natural born cynic like myself, you probably believe that if something seems too good to be true then it probably is! But for once, here’s a genuine offer that really is as good as it sounds. We’re offering just-food readers the chance to download a free company profile on Groupe Danone, worth GBP55, simply by clicking here.
We’re also giving away profiles of 30 of the industry’s largest companies to anyone who buys research from the site. Companies that have been profiled include Kellogg, Dean Foods, Unilever, Heinz, Campbell Soup, Cadbury, Sara Lee, Maruha, Meiji and many others. You only need to spend GBP1 to earn a free profile – and the more you spend, the more profiles you’re entitled to. So if you've been thinking about buying some research, or just want to find out more about our offer, follow the link below. After all, you've got nothing to lose.
The BBC turned to just-food today for insight on the price dispute between Tesco and Unilever....
Just weeks after buying UK turkey processor Bernard Matthews from administration, food tycoon Ranjit Boparan has struck a similar deal....
Shares in Tyson Foods slumped on Friday, closing down almost 9% after an analyst claimed a lawsuit facing the company could hit the US meat titan....
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- Farmers' groups slam Danone over non-GMO stance
- Kraft Heinz: Innovation more important than ever
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review