Blog: Free research
Catherine Sleep | 1 November 2006
If you’re a natural born cynic like myself, you probably believe that if something seems too good to be true then it probably is! But for once, here’s a genuine offer that really is as good as it sounds. We’re offering just-food readers the chance to download a free company profile on Groupe Danone, worth GBP55, simply by clicking here.
We’re also giving away profiles of 30 of the industry’s largest companies to anyone who buys research from the site. Companies that have been profiled include Kellogg, Dean Foods, Unilever, Heinz, Campbell Soup, Cadbury, Sara Lee, Maruha, Meiji and many others. You only need to spend GBP1 to earn a free profile – and the more you spend, the more profiles you’re entitled to. So if you've been thinking about buying some research, or just want to find out more about our offer, follow the link below. After all, you've got nothing to lose.
To follow on from our earlier notice and after some hard work from our technical team, just-food is back live after today's power outage....
Much of the UK has felt the impact of Storm Doris today - and just-food's head office has been no exception....
A year after union officials alleged Fyffes abused workers on plantations in Central America - and called on the produce giant to be kicked out of the Ethical Trading Initiative forum - the company is...
Much of the chatter about where 3G Capital could look next has centred on packaged food - but might the private-equity fund be about to extend its foodservice empire?...
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea