Blog: Free research
Catherine Sleep | 1 November 2006
If you’re a natural born cynic like myself, you probably believe that if something seems too good to be true then it probably is! But for once, here’s a genuine offer that really is as good as it sounds. We’re offering just-food readers the chance to download a free company profile on Groupe Danone, worth GBP55, simply by clicking here.
We’re also giving away profiles of 30 of the industry’s largest companies to anyone who buys research from the site. Companies that have been profiled include Kellogg, Dean Foods, Unilever, Heinz, Campbell Soup, Cadbury, Sara Lee, Maruha, Meiji and many others. You only need to spend GBP1 to earn a free profile – and the more you spend, the more profiles you’re entitled to. So if you've been thinking about buying some research, or just want to find out more about our offer, follow the link below. After all, you've got nothing to lose.
Hain Celestial, under the scrutiny of the investment community in recent months and facing some challenges in its domestic market, has announced another shuffling of its management pack....
FrieslandCampina, which today served up higher profits but lower sales for 2016, is ready to offload the last non-dairy business owned by the Dutch cooperative giant....
To follow on from our earlier notice and after some hard work from our technical team, just-food is back live after today's power outage....
Much of the UK has felt the impact of Storm Doris today - and just-food's head office has been no exception....
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry