Blog: Green shoots? Or another challenging year?
Dean Best | 10 February 2014
Over the next fortnight, we'd like to hear how you see the outlook for your business in 2014.
Now in its third year, the just-food Confidence Survey provides a snapshot of how you and your colleagues in the industry see the year unfolding. The latest survey is live and takes just a few moments to fill in.
In the coming weeks, we'll be reporting on the highlights from the survey in a free webinar live on just-food.com.
As a thank you for filling in the survey, you'll receive an executive summary detailing the results.
Singapore-based agribusiness group Olam International is to become a major international cocoa supplier after announcing a US$1.3bn deal for Archer Daniel Midlands' cocoa business....
Germany's competition watchdog has issued an interim injunction against retailers Edeka and Tengelmann over their planned deal over the Kaiser's supermarket chain....
The Aldersgate Group - an alliance of big business, NGOs and civil society pushing for a "sustainable economy" - has set out a new campaign calling for the introduction of a fiscal policy that tackles...
- General Mills US "priority" categories gain share
- Interview part 2: BRF CFO Augusto Ribeiro
- The just-food interview: Doux CEO Arnaud Marion
- 2015 preview: A better deal for M&A sellers
- Cleaning up Tesco will have mixed supplier impact
- General Mills outlines "aggressive" NPD drive
- Kraft to reappraise business, says new CEO Cahill
- General Mills earnings drop one-third
- PepsiCo opens snacks plant in Saudi Arabia
- Bimbo to buy Saputo's bakery arm