Blog: Green shoots? Or another challenging year?
Dean Best | 10 February 2014
Over the next fortnight, we'd like to hear how you see the outlook for your business in 2014.
Now in its third year, the just-food Confidence Survey provides a snapshot of how you and your colleagues in the industry see the year unfolding. The latest survey is live and takes just a few moments to fill in.
In the coming weeks, we'll be reporting on the highlights from the survey in a free webinar live on just-food.com.
As a thank you for filling in the survey, you'll receive an executive summary detailing the results.
Tesco's troubles continued today (1 October) with its disclosure that the UK's Financial Conduct Authority is investigating the retailer's overstatement of its half-year profits....
The discounter has, alongside its fellow German retailer Lidl, shaken up the UK grocery market. And today (28 September) it outlined plans to grow its business in the country further....
Genetically modified ingredients is a hot issue, nowhere more so than in the US. Most food makers in the country, through a number of industry organisations, maintain GMOs are safe and insist their us...
Indian conglomerate Tata Group is reportedly planning a "big bang" entry into the Indian e-commerce space....
- How Windsor buy is part of Ajinomoto's global push
- Dairy in India: No quick win for multinationals
- Dairy in India: How to win over Indian consumers
- Focus: Fonterra's bid to weather dairy volatility
- Interview: Peter Meek, MD of Chobani Australia
- Nestle forms new unit to "leverage scale"
- Nestle sells baby food brands Alete, Milasan
- Kerry, Premier team up on frozen NPD in UK
- General Mills to slash up to 800 more jobs
- PepsiCo eyes Middle East growth with R&D centre