Blog: Green shoots? Or another challenging year?
Dean Best | 10 February 2014
Over the next fortnight, we'd like to hear how you see the outlook for your business in 2014.
Now in its third year, the just-food Confidence Survey provides a snapshot of how you and your colleagues in the industry see the year unfolding. The latest survey is live and takes just a few moments to fill in.
In the coming weeks, we'll be reporting on the highlights from the survey in a free webinar live on just-food.com.
As a thank you for filling in the survey, you'll receive an executive summary detailing the results.
Amid significant pressure on profits from its Splenda sucralose business, UK-based food ingredients group Tate & Lyle has this morning (21 April) announced plans to try to "maximise returns"....
Four campaign groups in the US have urged the country's Food and Drug Administration to close a "loophole" in regulations on food additives and bring the rules - due to be finalised by August next yea...
The Cargill meat processing facility in Hazleton, Pa., has become the company's first certified landfill-free production site. ...
PepsiCo has honed in on a sponsorship deal with the National Basketball Association, replacing current sponsor and chief soft drinks rival The Coca Cola Co. ...
- Comment: Nestle reacts to world of 3G and Buffett
- Why it is too early to call Unilever food revival
- France takes big step to uniform FOP labels
- What the analysts say: Nestle's Q1
- How will Flowers Foods grow in speciality bread?
- Nestle CFO Martello to move to head Asia unit
- Nestle sales rise on emerging markets, pricing
- Unilever food, refreshment sales rise
- Mondelez launches whipped Philadelphia in UK
- Kerry Group launches Meateors meat snacks