Blog: Green shoots? Or another challenging year?
Dean Best | 10 February 2014
Over the next fortnight, we'd like to hear how you see the outlook for your business in 2014.
Now in its third year, the just-food Confidence Survey provides a snapshot of how you and your colleagues in the industry see the year unfolding. The latest survey is live and takes just a few moments to fill in.
In the coming weeks, we'll be reporting on the highlights from the survey in a free webinar live on just-food.com.
As a thank you for filling in the survey, you'll receive an executive summary detailing the results.
3D design company Lehrmitt Design Studios is offering designs using 3D printing technologies that, it says, can add an "artist's touch" to assembly line chocolate. ...
Synthetic biology group Intrexon Corp. hopes its acquisition of Okanagan Specialty Fruits (OSF) will help it tap into growing demand for fresh prepared fruits. ...
- Why US foodservice could offer route to growth
- Sustainability Watch: The US packaging challenge
- Foodservice in the US - what the analysts say
- Maspex: M&A opportunities in eastern Europe
- Why "simple" and "real" will be industry buzzwords
- UPDATE: Mondelez confirms Irish plant changes
- WhiteWave launches "Australian-style" yoghurt
- Bright Food "to buy 70% of Tnuva"
- Saputo's Warrnambool to buy Lion's cheese arm
- Thorntons sales, profits fall