Blog: Hasn’t everyone worked for McDonald’s?
Catherine Sleep | 23 September 2005
Fastfood company McDonald’s has a new US TV commercial featuring ex-employees who tell you McDonald’s was the first step on their glittering careers.
I thought the demographic of population versus employment in McDonald’s was such that before long they will reach the point where everyone has worked there at some time. I know I have - far longer ago than I care to admit. (Did they ask me to be in their commercial? Did they heck).
Have a nice weekend. Kate Barker is back next week
acting news editor, just-food.com
Today (23 December) is just-food's last day before closing for Christmas. We'll return, raring to go on Tuesday 3 January - but of course there's been plenty of top-notch content that has gone live in...
The plethora of food manufacturing associations in the UK has been argued by some to be an impediment to the industry coming to a coherent position on the aftermath of Brexit and on what the sector sh...
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth