Blog: Hasn’t everyone worked for McDonald’s?
Catherine Sleep | 23 September 2005
Fastfood company McDonald’s has a new US TV commercial featuring ex-employees who tell you McDonald’s was the first step on their glittering careers.
I thought the demographic of population versus employment in McDonald’s was such that before long they will reach the point where everyone has worked there at some time. I know I have - far longer ago than I care to admit. (Did they ask me to be in their commercial? Did they heck).
Have a nice weekend. Kate Barker is back next week
acting news editor, just-food.com
The BBC turned to just-food today for insight on the price dispute between Tesco and Unilever....
Just weeks after buying UK turkey processor Bernard Matthews from administration, food tycoon Ranjit Boparan has struck a similar deal....
Shares in Tyson Foods slumped on Friday, closing down almost 9% after an analyst claimed a lawsuit facing the company could hit the US meat titan....
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Abbott sees international nutrition sales fall
- Online snack seller Graze makes US retail debut
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review