Blog: Here's a snapshot of 2010
Dean Best | 29 January 2010
Four weeks into 2010 and I can imagine you are as swamped as we are here at just-food.com.
Caution is the watchword despite the world's largest economies, including the UK (just), moving out of recession and into a technical recovery.
What will this mean for the food industry?
We've teamed up with Euromonitor to provide a briefing on the outlook for the industry, including the claim from Euromonitor that global retail sales by 2012 will be 5% lower than predictions made prior to the financial crisis.
To access the briefing, you need to be a full subscriber of just-food.com (it's just part of the service).
To sign up to just-food and receive a whole lot more, including daily news, analysis and comment on the latest news on the food industry, click here.
A new report by the Soil Association has highlighted a lack of healthy lunch options at the cafes of some of the UK's most prestigious visitor attractions....
The BBC turned to just-food today for insight on the price dispute between Tesco and Unilever....
Just weeks after buying UK turkey processor Bernard Matthews from administration, food tycoon Ranjit Boparan has struck a similar deal....
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Focus: Thai demographics drive health categories
- The promise of fledgling Czech gluten-free market
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- Unilever in continuing price spat with Musgrave
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report