Blog: Here's a snapshot of 2010
Dean Best | 29 January 2010
Four weeks into 2010 and I can imagine you are as swamped as we are here at just-food.com.
Caution is the watchword despite the world's largest economies, including the UK (just), moving out of recession and into a technical recovery.
What will this mean for the food industry?
We've teamed up with Euromonitor to provide a briefing on the outlook for the industry, including the claim from Euromonitor that global retail sales by 2012 will be 5% lower than predictions made prior to the financial crisis.
To access the briefing, you need to be a full subscriber of just-food.com (it's just part of the service).
To sign up to just-food and receive a whole lot more, including daily news, analysis and comment on the latest news on the food industry, click here.
Today (23 December) is just-food's last day before closing for Christmas. We'll return, raring to go on Tuesday 3 January - but of course there's been plenty of top-notch content that has gone live in...
The plethora of food manufacturing associations in the UK has been argued by some to be an impediment to the industry coming to a coherent position on the aftermath of Brexit and on what the sector sh...
An update on Amazon's plans for the grocery sector. The usually reticent retailer has this week poured cold water on claims it has plans for 2,000 physical grocery stores....
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK