Blog: How anxiety over corn is reaching fever pitch
Dean Best | 4 April 2008
As we head into the weekend, there has been plenty of food for thought over corn prices during the last 24 hours or so.
"The increasing cost of corn is undoubtedly the greatest problem facing the US food industry,” Richard Lobb of the National Chicken Council (NCC) told us today.
Do you share his concern?
How long will the US government - and the European Commission - persist with their policies of promoting biofuels?
Today (23 December) is just-food's last day before closing for Christmas. We'll return, raring to go on Tuesday 3 January - but of course there's been plenty of top-notch content that has gone live in...
The plethora of food manufacturing associations in the UK has been argued by some to be an impediment to the industry coming to a coherent position on the aftermath of Brexit and on what the sector sh...
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO