Blog: How companies are making their packaging more green
Dean Best | 27 April 2011
A quick note to draw attention to just-food's latest management briefing, which this month focuses on sustainable packaging.
Each month, our briefings look at a key industry issue in-depth - recent subjects have included reformulation, the globalisation of food retail and functional foods.
The latest briefing discusses what is driving the development of sustainable packaging - vital to food makers looking to reduce their impact on the environment.
Among the topics featured is the pre-eminence of recycled packaging, the rise of renewable and biodegradable products
Hain Celestial, under the scrutiny of the investment community in recent months and facing some challenges in its domestic market, has announced another shuffling of its management pack....
FrieslandCampina, which today served up higher profits but lower sales for 2016, is ready to offload the last non-dairy business owned by the Dutch cooperative giant....
To follow on from our earlier notice and after some hard work from our technical team, just-food is back live after today's power outage....
Much of the UK has felt the impact of Storm Doris today - and just-food's head office has been no exception....
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe