Blog: How to Hob-Nob your way to success
Dean Best | 3 June 2008
Anxious about clinching that big deal?
Worried that, after all that ground-work, it could slip through your fingers?
Well, stop fretting.
Apparently, if you offer the right type of biscuit to your potential clients, then the deal is in the bag. Or, erm, the biscuit barrel.
Around four out of five businesses in the UK believe biscuits are key to corporate success, according to a survey from hotel chain Holiday Inn.
The chocolate digestive, shortbread and Hob Nobs were said to be the best biscuits to offer.
A warning, however: dunking your biscuit in the boardroom is a big no-no.
All this prompted the obvious question – just what biscuits do those who run just-food and its sister sites offer to potential clients?
“We do the variety tins,” smiled The Boss.
Ah, good business sense. Keep them all happy.
A new report by the Soil Association has highlighted a lack of healthy lunch options at the cafes of some of the UK's most prestigious visitor attractions....
The BBC turned to just-food today for insight on the price dispute between Tesco and Unilever....
Just weeks after buying UK turkey processor Bernard Matthews from administration, food tycoon Ranjit Boparan has struck a similar deal....
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Focus: Thai demographics drive health categories
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Unilever in continuing price spat with Musgrave
- China milk powder arrests prompt Fonterra "review"
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review