Blog: How to Hob-Nob your way to success
Dean Best | 3 June 2008
Anxious about clinching that big deal?
Worried that, after all that ground-work, it could slip through your fingers?
Well, stop fretting.
Apparently, if you offer the right type of biscuit to your potential clients, then the deal is in the bag. Or, erm, the biscuit barrel.
Around four out of five businesses in the UK believe biscuits are key to corporate success, according to a survey from hotel chain Holiday Inn.
The chocolate digestive, shortbread and Hob Nobs were said to be the best biscuits to offer.
A warning, however: dunking your biscuit in the boardroom is a big no-no.
All this prompted the obvious question – just what biscuits do those who run just-food and its sister sites offer to potential clients?
“We do the variety tins,” smiled The Boss.
Ah, good business sense. Keep them all happy.
Hain Celestial, under the scrutiny of the investment community in recent months and facing some challenges in its domestic market, has announced another shuffling of its management pack....
FrieslandCampina, which today served up higher profits but lower sales for 2016, is ready to offload the last non-dairy business owned by the Dutch cooperative giant....
To follow on from our earlier notice and after some hard work from our technical team, just-food is back live after today's power outage....
Much of the UK has felt the impact of Storm Doris today - and just-food's head office has been no exception....
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast