Blog: IFE shows its Sunday best
Dean Best | 15 March 2009
Holding a trade show over at least part of the weekend tends to divide opinion.
Some grumble at the thought of having to work an extra couple of days, although some – and I include myself in this camp – see it as an ideal opportunity to grab some precious time with exhibitors before the inevitable Monday morning rush.
This year’s IFE exhibition kicked off in London’s Docklands today (15 March) and there has been a healthy – but relaxed – buzz about the ExCel centre. just-food is exhibiting at the show (you can find our stand rather handily placed in IFE’s bakery and confectionery section – our stand number is S2933).
We’ll be here for the next few days, bringing you the latest news and views from a truly international event and one that hopes to show the food industry that innovation remains vital – perhaps even more so – during a recession.
If you’d like one of the just-food team to come along and find out more your business, feel free to drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll do our best to pop by. If we can drag ourselves away from being in and among all those chocolatiers, that is.
The BBC turned to just-food today for insight on the price dispute between Tesco and Unilever....
Just weeks after buying UK turkey processor Bernard Matthews from administration, food tycoon Ranjit Boparan has struck a similar deal....
Shares in Tyson Foods slumped on Friday, closing down almost 9% after an analyst claimed a lawsuit facing the company could hit the US meat titan....
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- CP Foods invests in UK foodservice firm Foodfellas
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review