Blog: IFE shows its Sunday best
Dean Best | 15 March 2009
Holding a trade show over at least part of the weekend tends to divide opinion.
Some grumble at the thought of having to work an extra couple of days, although some – and I include myself in this camp – see it as an ideal opportunity to grab some precious time with exhibitors before the inevitable Monday morning rush.
This year’s IFE exhibition kicked off in London’s Docklands today (15 March) and there has been a healthy – but relaxed – buzz about the ExCel centre. just-food is exhibiting at the show (you can find our stand rather handily placed in IFE’s bakery and confectionery section – our stand number is S2933).
We’ll be here for the next few days, bringing you the latest news and views from a truly international event and one that hopes to show the food industry that innovation remains vital – perhaps even more so – during a recession.
If you’d like one of the just-food team to come along and find out more your business, feel free to drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll do our best to pop by. If we can drag ourselves away from being in and among all those chocolatiers, that is.
Today (23 December) is just-food's last day before closing for Christmas. We'll return, raring to go on Tuesday 3 January - but of course there's been plenty of top-notch content that has gone live in...
The plethora of food manufacturing associations in the UK has been argued by some to be an impediment to the industry coming to a coherent position on the aftermath of Brexit and on what the sector sh...
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target