Blog: IFE shows its Sunday best
Dean Best | 15 March 2009
Holding a trade show over at least part of the weekend tends to divide opinion.
Some grumble at the thought of having to work an extra couple of days, although some – and I include myself in this camp – see it as an ideal opportunity to grab some precious time with exhibitors before the inevitable Monday morning rush.
This year’s IFE exhibition kicked off in London’s Docklands today (15 March) and there has been a healthy – but relaxed – buzz about the ExCel centre. just-food is exhibiting at the show (you can find our stand rather handily placed in IFE’s bakery and confectionery section – our stand number is S2933).
We’ll be here for the next few days, bringing you the latest news and views from a truly international event and one that hopes to show the food industry that innovation remains vital – perhaps even more so – during a recession.
If you’d like one of the just-food team to come along and find out more your business, feel free to drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll do our best to pop by. If we can drag ourselves away from being in and among all those chocolatiers, that is.
Hain Celestial, under the scrutiny of the investment community in recent months and facing some challenges in its domestic market, has announced another shuffling of its management pack....
FrieslandCampina, which today served up higher profits but lower sales for 2016, is ready to offload the last non-dairy business owned by the Dutch cooperative giant....
To follow on from our earlier notice and after some hard work from our technical team, just-food is back live after today's power outage....
Much of the UK has felt the impact of Storm Doris today - and just-food's head office has been no exception....
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations