Blog: Introducing a new member on the just-food team
Dean Best | 24 August 2011
The more eagle-eyed among you will have noticed a change of personnel on the just-food editorial team in recent days.
Our senior reporter Petah Marian has moved on to take up the news editor's role on our sister publication just-style.com, which tracks the global apparel industry.
Although sad news for those in the food industry who have enjoyed her coverage of the retail industry in particular, we are happy to welcome on board Sam Webb, who joined us last week.
A business journalist of considerable experience, here you can read Sam's opening salvo on the recent share gains that discount retailers like Aldi have made in the UK. I am sure you will all welcome Sam onto the just-food team and you'll see him out and about in the industry soon.
Nestle, set to welcome a new CEO on 1 January, has announced more changes to the make-up of its senior management team....
Blue Bell Creameries is trying to win back the trust of consumers after a fatal listeriosis outbreak last year was linked to its products - but in recent days the US ice cream maker has issued another...
The UK's competition regulator has given the all-clear to Hain Celestial's bid to buy UK food and beverage group Orchard House Foods, nine months after the US group announced the deal....
Hershey made an unusual announcement today (20 September), sharing its own sales data for the last four weeks to assuage any possible investor concern over figures released by Nielsen....
- Interview: Mondelez eyes sweet success in China
- Interview: Mondelez's outlook for China
- General Mills on Q1, innovation, margins
- How food companies involve staff in sustainability
- What next for Bernard Matthews? - comment
- Ireland unveils national plan to tackle obesity
- Aryzta FY profits fall
- Nestle close to finalising Garoto deal
- ConAgra acquires Frontera Foods' "gourmet" brands
- Aryzta appoints Gary McGann as chairman
- Global Chocolate Confectionery Overview: Challenges, Opportunities and Risks
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Global Foodservice Market 2016-2020
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Food and Drinks Closures: Performance and Opportunities