Blog: Introducing a new member on the just-food team
Dean Best | 24 August 2011
The more eagle-eyed among you will have noticed a change of personnel on the just-food editorial team in recent days.
Our senior reporter Petah Marian has moved on to take up the news editor's role on our sister publication just-style.com, which tracks the global apparel industry.
Although sad news for those in the food industry who have enjoyed her coverage of the retail industry in particular, we are happy to welcome on board Sam Webb, who joined us last week.
A business journalist of considerable experience, here you can read Sam's opening salvo on the recent share gains that discount retailers like Aldi have made in the UK. I am sure you will all welcome Sam onto the just-food team and you'll see him out and about in the industry soon.
The BBC turned to just-food today for insight on the price dispute between Tesco and Unilever....
Just weeks after buying UK turkey processor Bernard Matthews from administration, food tycoon Ranjit Boparan has struck a similar deal....
Shares in Tyson Foods slumped on Friday, closing down almost 9% after an analyst claimed a lawsuit facing the company could hit the US meat titan....
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Abbott sees international nutrition sales fall
- Metropoulos invests in Utz Quality Foods
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review