Blog: Introducing a new member on the just-food team
Dean Best | 24 August 2011
The more eagle-eyed among you will have noticed a change of personnel on the just-food editorial team in recent days.
Our senior reporter Petah Marian has moved on to take up the news editor's role on our sister publication just-style.com, which tracks the global apparel industry.
Although sad news for those in the food industry who have enjoyed her coverage of the retail industry in particular, we are happy to welcome on board Sam Webb, who joined us last week.
A business journalist of considerable experience, here you can read Sam's opening salvo on the recent share gains that discount retailers like Aldi have made in the UK. I am sure you will all welcome Sam onto the just-food team and you'll see him out and about in the industry soon.
Today (23 December) is just-food's last day before closing for Christmas. We'll return, raring to go on Tuesday 3 January - but of course there's been plenty of top-notch content that has gone live in...
The plethora of food manufacturing associations in the UK has been argued by some to be an impediment to the industry coming to a coherent position on the aftermath of Brexit and on what the sector sh...
An update on Amazon's plans for the grocery sector. The usually reticent retailer has this week poured cold water on claims it has plans for 2,000 physical grocery stores....
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK