Blog: just-food closed for public holiday - but catch up with our top content here
Dean Best | 26 May 2014
We have downed tools today for the spring public holiday in England and Wales. However, while we are dodging the showers, those of you at work can catch up with some of our top content from the last seven days.
On Friday, in conjunction with Kantar Worldpanel, we published data on the leading food brands in the BRIC markets.
Kantar's Brand Footprint ranking, in its second year, seeks to show the brands being bought by the most households, the most often.
For those operating in these key emerging markets, the data makes for fascinating reading, with, in the main, local food brands dominating the lists.
However, international brands have made some gains, underlining the opportunity for companies from overseas.
Subscribers can check out the data here.
Both businesses have enjoyed growth in a challenging market and their chief executives discussed trading conditions and the outlook for their companies with us.
If you don't currently enjoy full access to just-food, don't forget you can take advantage of a special offer we are running. By clicking here, you can buy 30 days of access for just GBP1, EUR1 or US$1 (depending on where you are based).
We'll be back at our desks tomorrow.
How can diet-related ill-health be tackled? How can the health and wellbeing of the population improve? Such a complex issue is often reduced to soundbites and brickbats, with industry in the firing l...
Dairy processors in Australia believe the agreement between Canberra and Beijing will make them more competitive in a key export market....
- BRICs: The thinking behind Mondelez's Vietnam deal
- Interview part 1: BRF CFO Augusto Ribeiro
- Prospects for protein: Snacks growth to continue
- Comment: Why Gardein is Pinnacle's ideal fodder
- Deal or no deal: Should Danone buy Mead Johnson?
- 2 Sisters Food Group posts higher annual losses
- Kellogg trumps Abraaj bid for Bisco Misr
- Bird flu leads Dutch to stop poultry distribution
- Live blog: Food Matters Live
- Arla eyes infant formula firms with lactose plant
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Energy Bars Market in Canada: Market Profile to 2017
- The Snackification of Breakfast
- Dairy Product Production in China
- PepsiCo, Inc. : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report