Blog: just-food closed for public holiday - but catch up with our top content here
Dean Best | 26 May 2014
We have downed tools today for the spring public holiday in England and Wales. However, while we are dodging the showers, those of you at work can catch up with some of our top content from the last seven days.
On Friday, in conjunction with Kantar Worldpanel, we published data on the leading food brands in the BRIC markets.
Kantar's Brand Footprint ranking, in its second year, seeks to show the brands being bought by the most households, the most often.
For those operating in these key emerging markets, the data makes for fascinating reading, with, in the main, local food brands dominating the lists.
However, international brands have made some gains, underlining the opportunity for companies from overseas.
Subscribers can check out the data here.
Both businesses have enjoyed growth in a challenging market and their chief executives discussed trading conditions and the outlook for their companies with us.
If you don't currently enjoy full access to just-food, don't forget you can take advantage of a special offer we are running. By clicking here, you can buy 30 days of access for just GBP1, EUR1 or US$1 (depending on where you are based).
We'll be back at our desks tomorrow.
US fans of British chocolate imports have taken to social media to vent their frustration after Hershey earlier this week reached a settlement with an importer to stop distributing British-made candy ...
Ads are commonly a bone of contention in this industry, with food manufacturers regularly coming under fire for what they believe is creative use of media. ...
Singapore-based agribusiness giant Wilmar International is to publish more information on how it sources its palm oil, a move welcomed by environmentalists....
- Premier Foods CEO expects UK supermarket rebound
- Why Post is increasing its exposure to cereal
- Briefing: The risks and rewards of e-tail in China
- Unilever must "speed" response to consumer trends
- just-food's pick: Natural Products Expo top 10
- Post Holdings strikes deal to acquire MOM Brands
- Hershey to acquire meat jerky firm Krave
- Up & Go breakfast drinks set for UK launch
- Crisp maker Sibell acquires Spain's Celigueta
- Hershey linked to takeover of jerky maker Krave
- 10 Key Trends in Food, Health and Nutrition 2015
- The Sugar Backlash and its Effects on Global Consumer Markets
- Unilever - Strategy and SWOT Report
- The Future of Retailing in the UK to 2017
- Global Consumer Trend Framework: Understanding Attitudes and Behaviors that Influence Global Consumption Habits