Blog: just-food is all a-Twitter
Dean Best | 6 April 2009
Yes, your favourite international food industry portal has joined the Twitter party.
We're new here, so please do come over and say hi - and save us from standing alone in the corner by the bar with our glass of Blue Nun and plate of vol-au-vents.
You can find us by looking for just_food (we have to swap our trusty hyphen for an underscore on Twitter).
We'll keep our Twitter page updated with the top stories from just-food, as well as our musings on the latest news and views in our industry.
Today (23 December) is just-food's last day before closing for Christmas. We'll return, raring to go on Tuesday 3 January - but of course there's been plenty of top-notch content that has gone live in...
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs