Blog: just-food is all a-Twitter
Dean Best | 6 April 2009
Yes, your favourite international food industry portal has joined the Twitter party.
We're new here, so please do come over and say hi - and save us from standing alone in the corner by the bar with our glass of Blue Nun and plate of vol-au-vents.
You can find us by looking for just_food (we have to swap our trusty hyphen for an underscore on Twitter).
We'll keep our Twitter page updated with the top stories from just-food, as well as our musings on the latest news and views in our industry.
To follow on from our earlier notice and after some hard work from our technical team, just-food is back live after today's power outage....
Much of the UK has felt the impact of Storm Doris today - and just-food's head office has been no exception....
A year after union officials alleged Fyffes abused workers on plantations in Central America - and called on the produce giant to be kicked out of the Ethical Trading Initiative forum - the company is...
Much of the chatter about where 3G Capital could look next has centred on packaged food - but might the private-equity fund be about to extend its foodservice empire?...
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- General Mills issues profit warning