Blog: just-food is all a-Twitter
Dean Best | 6 April 2009
Yes, your favourite international food industry portal has joined the Twitter party.
We're new here, so please do come over and say hi - and save us from standing alone in the corner by the bar with our glass of Blue Nun and plate of vol-au-vents.
You can find us by looking for just_food (we have to swap our trusty hyphen for an underscore on Twitter).
We'll keep our Twitter page updated with the top stories from just-food, as well as our musings on the latest news and views in our industry.
Hain Celestial, under the scrutiny of the investment community in recent months and facing some challenges in its domestic market, has announced another shuffling of its management pack....
FrieslandCampina, which today served up higher profits but lower sales for 2016, is ready to offload the last non-dairy business owned by the Dutch cooperative giant....
To follow on from our earlier notice and after some hard work from our technical team, just-food is back live after today's power outage....
Much of the UK has felt the impact of Storm Doris today - and just-food's head office has been no exception....
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe