Blog: just-food named among top 50 business blogs
Dean Best | 14 June 2007
Some great news for us here at just-food – UK newspaper The Times has named this blog in its list of the top 50 business blogs on the Internet.
The Times published its list yesterday afternoon (13 June) and named just-food among its bloggerati (their word, not mine).
It’s a good coup for us – we’re in pretty good company – but it’s also a reflection of the sector we work in and write about.
The food industry is one of the most dynamic and thought-provoking sectors out there.
Today (23 December) is just-food's last day before closing for Christmas. We'll return, raring to go on Tuesday 3 January - but of course there's been plenty of top-notch content that has gone live in...
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs