Blog: just-food named among top 50 business blogs
Dean Best | 14 June 2007
Some great news for us here at just-food – UK newspaper The Times has named this blog in its list of the top 50 business blogs on the Internet.
The Times published its list yesterday afternoon (13 June) and named just-food among its bloggerati (their word, not mine).
It’s a good coup for us – we’re in pretty good company – but it’s also a reflection of the sector we work in and write about.
The food industry is one of the most dynamic and thought-provoking sectors out there.
To follow on from our earlier notice and after some hard work from our technical team, just-food is back live after today's power outage....
Much of the UK has felt the impact of Storm Doris today - and just-food's head office has been no exception....
A year after union officials alleged Fyffes abused workers on plantations in Central America - and called on the produce giant to be kicked out of the Ethical Trading Initiative forum - the company is...
Much of the chatter about where 3G Capital could look next has centred on packaged food - but might the private-equity fund be about to extend its foodservice empire?...
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin