Blog: just-food named among top 50 business blogs
Dean Best | 14 June 2007
Some great news for us here at just-food – UK newspaper The Times has named this blog in its list of the top 50 business blogs on the Internet.
The Times published its list yesterday afternoon (13 June) and named just-food among its bloggerati (their word, not mine).
It’s a good coup for us – we’re in pretty good company – but it’s also a reflection of the sector we work in and write about.
The food industry is one of the most dynamic and thought-provoking sectors out there.
Since Theresa May took over as UK Prime Minister in the wake of the country's referendum vote to quit the European Union, she and her ministers have been at pains not to divulge their negotiating posi...
Greenpeace's long-running campaign against UK tuna brand John West, owned by seafood giant Thai Union, is now directing its fire against Sainsbury's....
The Obama administration appears to have conceded the landmark Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) trade deal will not be pushed through in the lame-duck session of Congress before Donald Trump is inaugur...
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- What Premier CEO Gavin Darby thinks about Brexit
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti