Blog: just-food open its doors for one more week
Dean Best | 24 November 2010
just-food's Open House, which kicked off last Wednesday, will be in place for one more week. If you want to sample all that we have to offer you and your business, don't delay.
We are giving the non-members among you a unique opportunity to judge our service for yourselves.
You'll get all the access to our daily news, analysis and comment that full members do, as well as a one-off give-away of food industry research worth over GBP1,000.
All you need to do is follow this link.
Don't forget, we would love to get your feedback, which you can give by clicking here.
Come on in!
A year after union officials alleged Fyffes abused workers on plantations in Central America - and called on the produce giant to be kicked out of the Ethical Trading Initiative forum - the company is...
Much of the chatter about where 3G Capital could look next has centred on packaged food - but might the private-equity fund be about to extend its foodservice empire?...
Headlines that Mead Johnson's board has backed Reckitt Benckiser's takeover bid will no doubt overshadow the other news on the group this week – that it is facing a US lawsuit from a “whistle blower” ...
Kantar Worldpanel issued its monthly supermarket share data in the UK this morning - and the numbers showed a change in the identity of the country's top five food retailers....
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid