Blog: just-food open its doors for one more week
Dean Best | 24 November 2010
just-food's Open House, which kicked off last Wednesday, will be in place for one more week. If you want to sample all that we have to offer you and your business, don't delay.
We are giving the non-members among you a unique opportunity to judge our service for yourselves.
You'll get all the access to our daily news, analysis and comment that full members do, as well as a one-off give-away of food industry research worth over GBP1,000.
All you need to do is follow this link.
Don't forget, we would love to get your feedback, which you can give by clicking here.
Come on in!
Hain Celestial, under the scrutiny of the investment community in recent months and facing some challenges in its domestic market, has announced another shuffling of its management pack....
FrieslandCampina, which today served up higher profits but lower sales for 2016, is ready to offload the last non-dairy business owned by the Dutch cooperative giant....
To follow on from our earlier notice and after some hard work from our technical team, just-food is back live after today's power outage....
Much of the UK has felt the impact of Storm Doris today - and just-food's head office has been no exception....
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast