Blog: just-food open its doors for one more week
Dean Best | 24 November 2010
just-food's Open House, which kicked off last Wednesday, will be in place for one more week. If you want to sample all that we have to offer you and your business, don't delay.
We are giving the non-members among you a unique opportunity to judge our service for yourselves.
You'll get all the access to our daily news, analysis and comment that full members do, as well as a one-off give-away of food industry research worth over GBP1,000.
All you need to do is follow this link.
Don't forget, we would love to get your feedback, which you can give by clicking here.
Come on in!
Danone completed its US$12.5bn acquisition of WhiteWave Foods this week. The move will roughly double Danone's presence in North America, where WhiteWave is a top four dairy player. ...
Premier Foods plc revealed today (28 March) it has secured a deal with its pension scheme trustees that will see the UK food maker reduce its pension burden....
Hain Celestial, under the scrutiny of the investment community in recent months and facing some challenges in its domestic market, has announced another shuffling of its management pack....
FrieslandCampina, which today served up higher profits but lower sales for 2016, is ready to offload the last non-dairy business owned by the Dutch cooperative giant....
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Post: Weetabix "opens up M&A opportunities"