Blog: just-food open its doors for one more week
Dean Best | 24 November 2010
just-food's Open House, which kicked off last Wednesday, will be in place for one more week. If you want to sample all that we have to offer you and your business, don't delay.
We are giving the non-members among you a unique opportunity to judge our service for yourselves.
You'll get all the access to our daily news, analysis and comment that full members do, as well as a one-off give-away of food industry research worth over GBP1,000.
All you need to do is follow this link.
Don't forget, we would love to get your feedback, which you can give by clicking here.
Come on in!
Today (23 December) is just-food's last day before closing for Christmas. We'll return, raring to go on Tuesday 3 January - but of course there's been plenty of top-notch content that has gone live in...
The plethora of food manufacturing associations in the UK has been argued by some to be an impediment to the industry coming to a coherent position on the aftermath of Brexit and on what the sector sh...
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth