Blog: just-food takes a break for Easter
Dean Best | 17 April 2014
We're off from Friday through Monday, trying to not consume our weight in Easter eggs. The site will be back, up and running on Tuesday 22 April.
For those also off, enjoy the extended break.
France's fifth- and sixth-largest retailers, Auchan and Système U, are to team up on buying - with the companies to work together when dealing with international brands....
A consortium led by Slovenian state investment vehicle SDH has placed a majority stake in confectionery-to-frozen food maker Zito on the block....
The UK's food and drink sector is working to attract the "next generation of leaders" through efforts such as the Feeding Britain's Future initiative - but is this too little too late?...
Just days after Copa-Cogeca's groans the EU's measures to support fruit and veg producers after Russia's import ban were "not nearly enough", the European Commission has put a temporary halt on the me...
Dmitry Medvedev has announced Moscow's plans to invest "tens of billions of roubles" into the country's agriculture sector, a move that would appear a way to alleviate the impact within Russia of its ...
- Focus: The impact of Heinz's stevia ketchup
- Focus: Gen Mills turns to M&A to bolster US ops
- Comment: Kingsmill "youth" appeal bodes well
- Viewpoint: US health food in play - at a price
- BRICs: How dairy deal bolsters Lactalis and BRF
- Glanbia to buy US sports nutrition firm Isopure
- Arla joins race for Egypt's Arab Dairy
- Burton's "eyeing" United Biscuits merger
- Mondelez pauses production at Cadbury Oz site
- Danone to close plant in Russia