Blog: just-food takes a break for Easter
Dean Best | 17 April 2014
We're off from Friday through Monday, trying to not consume our weight in Easter eggs. The site will be back, up and running on Tuesday 22 April.
For those also off, enjoy the extended break.
Amid significant pressure on profits from its Splenda sucralose business, UK-based food ingredients group Tate & Lyle has this morning (21 April) announced plans to try to "maximise returns"....
First-quarter numbers came in from the likes of European confectionery Cloetta and Mexican business Gruma. The Irish Dairy Board, now known as Ornua, reported its full results for 2014. Here's our wee...
Four campaign groups in the US have urged the country's Food and Drug Administration to close a "loophole" in regulations on food additives and bring the rules - due to be finalised by August next yea...
The Cargill meat processing facility in Hazleton, Pa., has become the company's first certified landfill-free production site. ...
- Nomad's post-Iglo opportunities
- Focus: Can Arla jump-start UK flavoured milk?
- Comment: Nestle reacts to world of 3G and Buffett
- The just-food interview: Bega Cheese CEO
- PepsiCo underlines the challenge on health
- Arla to launch protein dairy drink in UK
- Pork Farms' Kerry pastry deal nears green light
- Hershey cuts sales forecast on forex and China
- Bongrain investors approve name change
- McCormick to move roles to Poland