Blog: just-food takes a break for Easter
Dean Best | 17 April 2014
We're off from Friday through Monday, trying to not consume our weight in Easter eggs. The site will be back, up and running on Tuesday 22 April.
For those also off, enjoy the extended break.
Just weeks after announcing a purchasing tie-up in France with local rival Systeme U, Auchan has outlined an international agreement with Germany's Metro Group....
Tesco has reported a massive 92% drop in first half profits as the accounting fiasco continues to widen....
Re:Capital Australia, Hilco Capital's Australian unit, has formed a confectionery holding company as it pursues growth in the country's premium confectionery sector following its acquisition of Betta ...
A conference being held in London today is taking on the ambitious topic of agricultural technology and specifically will be looking at the implementation of the UK government's Agricultural Technolog...
Nestle came under investor scrutiny last week after its sales missed analyst expectations - with China a central factor. Elsewhere, we looked at the international strategy of one of China's largest fo...
As the importance of health has grow in consumers' minds, frozen food has been left out in the cold. But two major manufacturers in the US are looking to heat up the sector by claiming frozen food mea...
- SIAL 2014: Greek yoghurt firm Fage targets Europe
- On the money: Spreads, ice cream top Unilever woes
- Focus: Will Danone return to growth in dairy?
- Why Nestle is relaxed about the China "drag"
- Growth question hangs over refocused Premier
- SIAL 2014: Premier in talks over US manufacturing
- Kellogg, Nestle slammed for "chaotic" salt policy
- Premier cautious on profits after Q3 sales slide
- Mars puts R&D at centre of US plant expansion
- Italy warns of EUR200m hit from Russia ban