Blog: just-food takes a break for Easter
Dean Best | 17 April 2014
We're off from Friday through Monday, trying to not consume our weight in Easter eggs. The site will be back, up and running on Tuesday 22 April.
For those also off, enjoy the extended break.
Rabobank's annual league table of the world's largest dairy companies has been released - and the data underlines what a challenging market it has been in recent months....
Market speculation over a possible takeover of Kellogg surfaced this week, with the snacks-to-cereal maker linked to both Kraft Heinz and Coca Cola Co....
The introduction of legislation requiring the labelling of GMOs in the US has gathered widespread public support....
The impact on the global food system is one of "six key priority areas" highlighted in the UK Climate Change Risk Assessment 2017 report, which sets out "the most urgent risks and opportunities" arisi...
- Mondelez on China, Hershey and Q2 results
- Nestle catering for an ageing global population
- Food companies can lead on workplace nutrition
- What post-Brexit trade with the EU could look like
- Unilever is "working harder" in tough environment
- Kar's gets Non-GMO verification for Second Nature
- Kerry Foods sets its sights on C-sector
- Tesco drops John West products over sustainability
- Mondelez less certain on 2016 revenue growth
- Brexit - UK food sector pessimistic on medium-term