Blog: just-food to explore 2014 industry outlook
Hannah Abdulla | 20 March 2014
The team at just-food is busy preparing for its first webinar of the year which will explore the biggest issues set to affect the industry during 2014.
Thoughts from members of the industry have been gathered over the last few weeks in the Confidence Survey which looked at areas including consumer confidence, mergers and acquisitions, new product development and sustainability.
Hosted by just-food's own Dean Best - who will be joined by former IRI/PwC economist Rod Street and Charlotte Ashton, Business Development Director at Palatine Private Equity - the live webinar will explore what your peers believe the outlook for the industry is amid signs trading conditions could slowly be improving.
Rod and Charlotte will be sharing their views on what they think 2014 has in store for the global food industry.
The live 60-minute webinar is set to take place at GMT15.00 on Friday 28 March and it's totally free to attend. So join in and see if you agree with what the experts predict the food industry will look like during 2014.
Sectors: Baby food, Bakery, Canned food, Cereal, Chilled foods, Commodities & ingredients, Condiments, dressings & sauces, Confectionery, Dairy, Dried foods, Emerging markets, Financials, Food safety, Fresh produce, Frozen, Health & wellness, Ice cream, Meat & poultry, Mergers & acquisitions, Multichannel, Natural & organic, NPD & innovation, Private label, Retail, Seafood, Snacks, Sustainability & the environment, World foods
Fast-growing Indian FMCG company Patanjali Ayurveda is to expand its presence in the dairy sector through the launch of a liquid milk product....
Wow. Your correspondent is penning this blog following precious little sleep after the combination of a humid night in London and the emergence of the most significant event in UK history since 1945 m...
The last three Unilever CEOs have joined present chief executive Paul Polman in writing to the company's staff to warn the group's UK operations would be "negatively impacted" by the country leaving t...
- Rabobank's early view on Brexit impact on food
- New food waste standard will help monitor progress
- Kellogg uses Kashi to finally join party - comment
- Tyrrells' growth plans - CEO interview, part two
- How could a TTIP affect the food industry?
- Brexit – Live reaction from food industry
- Kellogg to invest in "next-generation innovation"
- Post, ConAgra 'held talks' over Lamb Weston merger
- Mars takes UK chocolate brands into trail mixes
- German dairy DMK to pursue cost-cutting plans
- Top Trends in Snacks, Confectionery, and Desserts; Exploring consumer and innovation trends in key categories
- Frozen Bakery Products Market by Type, Distribution Channel, & by Region - Global Trends & Forecast to 2020
- Singapore Food and Drink Report Q3 2016
- Fast Food in India
- Country Analysis Report: Saudi Arabia, In-depth PESTLE Insights