Blog: just-food to explore 2014 industry outlook
Hannah Abdulla | 20 March 2014
The team at just-food is busy preparing for its first webinar of the year which will explore the biggest issues set to affect the industry during 2014.
Thoughts from members of the industry have been gathered over the last few weeks in the Confidence Survey which looked at areas including consumer confidence, mergers and acquisitions, new product development and sustainability.
Hosted by just-food's own Dean Best - who will be joined by former IRI/PwC economist Rod Street and Charlotte Ashton, Business Development Director at Palatine Private Equity - the live webinar will explore what your peers believe the outlook for the industry is amid signs trading conditions could slowly be improving.
Rod and Charlotte will be sharing their views on what they think 2014 has in store for the global food industry.
The live 60-minute webinar is set to take place at GMT15.00 on Friday 28 March and it's totally free to attend. So join in and see if you agree with what the experts predict the food industry will look like during 2014.
Sectors: Baby food, Bakery, Canned food, Cereal, Chilled foods, Commodities & ingredients, Condiments, dressings & sauces, Confectionery, Dairy, Dried foods, Emerging markets, Financials, Food safety, Fresh produce, Frozen, Health & wellness, Ice cream, Meat & poultry, Mergers & acquisitions, Multichannel, Natural & organic, NPD & innovation, Private label, Retail, Seafood, Snacks, Sustainability & the environment, World foods
The UK's Serious Fraud Office has launched an investigation into the GBP263m (US$424.6m) black hole in Tesco's accounts, the retailer confirmed today (29 October)....
A mobile app that claims to be the "most comprehensive food-rating database available" to US consumers has raised the hackles of the country's food manufacturers....
Just weeks after announcing a purchasing tie-up in France with local rival Systeme U, Auchan has outlined an international agreement with Germany's Metro Group....
Tesco has reported a massive 92% drop in first half profits as the accounting fiasco continues to widen....
- Why data is key to shopper satisfaction
- Interview: Premier sets sights overseas
- On the money: Spreads, ice cream top Unilever woes
- Sustainability Watch: Roberto Ciati, Barilla
- Short-termism decides Chiquita's future
- Hovis CEO Spooner leaves bread maker
- Glanbia chairman to step down
- General Mills to launch "Ancient Grains" Cheerios
- Kellogg earnings beat forecast but sales pressured
- Hershey lowers FY sales, earnings forecasts
- The Future of Retailing in the UK to 2017
- Supermarkets in China
- Pubs & Bars in the UK - Industry Market Research Report
- Consumer Trends Analysis: Understanding Consumer Trends and Drivers of Behavior in the Chinese Confectionery Food Market
- Kerry Group plc - SWOT, Strategy and Corporate Finance Report