Blog: just-food to explore 2014 industry outlook
Hannah Abdulla | 20 March 2014
The team at just-food is busy preparing for its first webinar of the year which will explore the biggest issues set to affect the industry during 2014.
Thoughts from members of the industry have been gathered over the last few weeks in the Confidence Survey which looked at areas including consumer confidence, mergers and acquisitions, new product development and sustainability.
Hosted by just-food's own Dean Best - who will be joined by former IRI/PwC economist Rod Street and Charlotte Ashton, Business Development Director at Palatine Private Equity - the live webinar will explore what your peers believe the outlook for the industry is amid signs trading conditions could slowly be improving.
Rod and Charlotte will be sharing their views on what they think 2014 has in store for the global food industry.
The live 60-minute webinar is set to take place at GMT15.00 on Friday 28 March and it's totally free to attend. So join in and see if you agree with what the experts predict the food industry will look like during 2014.
Sectors: Baby food, Bakery, Canned food, Cereal, Chilled foods, Commodities & ingredients, Condiments, dressings & sauces, Confectionery, Dairy, Dried foods, Emerging markets, Financials, Food safety, Fresh produce, Frozen, Health & wellness, Ice cream, Meat & poultry, Mergers & acquisitions, Multichannel, Natural & organic, NPD & innovation, Private label, Retail, Seafood, Snacks, Sustainability & the environment, World foods
There has been a rise in the number of food companies in the UK filing for insolvency - and the intensification of competition between the country's grocers has been blamed....
- Deal or no deal: Frozen sale makes sense for Kerry
- On the money: How Greencore is outperforming
- Comment: Mondelez digital strategy suffers blow
- Shopper trends: Promos can mean higher prices
- Transformed Post confident about prospects
- Kerry puts frozen food unit on block - reports
- Coca-Cola eyes long-term rewards with dairy push
- Post issues warning over US cereal sector sales
- UPDATE: Greencore eyes US$1bn US business
- Danone "mulls Yakult stake sale"