Blog: just-food to explore 2014 industry outlook
Hannah Abdulla | 20 March 2014
The team at just-food is busy preparing for its first webinar of the year which will explore the biggest issues set to affect the industry during 2014.
Thoughts from members of the industry have been gathered over the last few weeks in the Confidence Survey which looked at areas including consumer confidence, mergers and acquisitions, new product development and sustainability.
Hosted by just-food's own Dean Best - who will be joined by former IRI/PwC economist Rod Street and Charlotte Ashton, Business Development Director at Palatine Private Equity - the live webinar will explore what your peers believe the outlook for the industry is amid signs trading conditions could slowly be improving.
Rod and Charlotte will be sharing their views on what they think 2014 has in store for the global food industry.
The live 60-minute webinar is set to take place at GMT15.00 on Friday 28 March and it's totally free to attend. So join in and see if you agree with what the experts predict the food industry will look like during 2014.
Sectors: Baby food, Bakery, Canned food, Cereal, Chilled foods, Commodities & ingredients, Condiments, dressings & sauces, Confectionery, Dairy, Dried foods, Emerging markets, Financials, Food safety, Fresh produce, Frozen, Health & wellness, Ice cream, Meat & poultry, Mergers & acquisitions, Multichannel, Natural & organic, NPD & innovation, Private label, Retail, Seafood, Snacks, Sustainability & the environment, World foods
US fans of British chocolate imports have taken to social media to vent their frustration after Hershey earlier this week reached a settlement with an importer to stop distributing British-made candy ...
Ads are commonly a bone of contention in this industry, with food manufacturers regularly coming under fire for what they believe is creative use of media. ...
Singapore-based agribusiness giant Wilmar International is to publish more information on how it sources its palm oil, a move welcomed by environmentalists....
- Premier Foods CEO expects UK supermarket rebound
- Why Post is increasing its exposure to cereal
- Lacklustre sales see Hershey turn to snacking
- Comment: Tread carefully over payment terms
- Briefing: The risks and rewards of e-tail in China
- Post Holdings strikes deal to acquire MOM Brands
- Hershey to acquire meat jerky firm Krave
- Up & Go breakfast drinks set for UK launch
- Hershey linked to takeover of jerky maker Krave
- Crisp maker Sibell acquires Spain's Celigueta
- 10 Key Trends in Food, Health and Nutrition 2015
- Unilever - Strategy and SWOT Report
- The Sugar Backlash and its Effects on Global Consumer Markets
- Global Consumer Trend Framework: Understanding Attitudes and Behaviors that Influence Global Consumption Habits
- PepsiCo, Inc. : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report